Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 122568 - de Agathe (Réunion) - 2018-07-19
: "Looking for a class of penpal"

Hello,
I am a teacher from Reunion Island (a french island in the indian ocean). I would like my students (9 - 10 years old) to correspond with a class of penpals from Australia. My class has 26 members in it and my students would like to share about culture, food, music, history... We can write in english.
Thank you for your answers :)

122568 -
modifier supprimer 123002 - Réponse de Becky (USA) - 2018-08-23

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 90 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. We would love to make new friends! It is okay if you have less than 90 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places. Our school year begins August 2018-June 2019.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info