Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Etabl.Sup�rieur
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 122519 - de Eliane (France) - 2018-07-14
Etabl.Sup�rieur : "Looking for a penpal (UK/Ireland) for my student"

Hello,
I give private English tuition to a teenage girl(Lycée, sitting for baccalaureat 2019). She's 16 y.o. and got very good marks in all other topics but needs badly to improve her English level (speaking, listening). I helped her throughout this just closed school year and she improved greatly. Her first foreign language was Spanish and she's very good at it.

I wish to find for her a penpal on a regular basis (e-mail or Skype or even snail mail). Her current interests are series watching on TV, going to the beach (we live in South Brittany) with friends and horse riding.She's got 2 pets.
Could you please help me find the right English-speaking girl who would be keen on exchanging with her ?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
Enjoy your summer holidays.

122519 -
modifier supprimer 123326 - Réponse de Katherine (Grande Bretagne) - 2018-09-03

Hello Eliane! I hope you are well! I replied to your email above with the email katherinemary28@gmail.com and have yet to receive a response from your student. I just wanted to check everything was ok. Best wishes, Katherine

122519 -
modifier supprimer 122558 - Réponse de Katherine (Grande Bretagne) - 2018-07-18

Hello! my name is Katherine and I'm 21 years old. I live near London and am TEFL qualified. I would be more than happy to email or snail mail her. My email is katherinemary28@gmail.com if you want to discuss further. Best wishes, Katherine

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Etabl.Sup�rieur - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info