Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 122243 - de Miri (Israël) - 2018-06-26
Coll�ge : "Israeli elementary school looking for penpals"

Hello
I'm an esl teacher from elementary school in Israel. I'm looking for 4th to 6th grade classes to do penpal exchange.

122243 -
modifier supprimer 124040 - Réponse de Miri (Israël) - 2018-10-02

hello
i would like it if you could turn your reply directly to my mail because for some reason i am not able to reply to you personally

122243 -
modifier supprimer 123788 - Réponse de Rebecca (USA) - 2018-09-20

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 100 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 100 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

122243 -
modifier supprimer 122996 - Réponse de Becky (USA) - 2018-08-23

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 90 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 90 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

122243 -
modifier supprimer 122660 - Réponse de Liz (USA) - 2018-07-27

Hello! I teach a 4/5 multiage class (9 and 10-year-olds) at a school in Lakewood Colorado. I would love to talk more about getting our classes connected as pen pals. Thank you!

122243 -
modifier supprimer 122493 - Réponse de Jessy (Canada) - 2018-07-12

Hi ! I am an english teacher too. But here, in Canada, our first language is french. I’m interested by your project. An english exchange for my learners will allow them to live a real and significant writing situations. I’m thinking about a long term project. If you are interested, contact-me ! I have full of ideas :)

122243 -
modifier supprimer 122251 - Réponse de Molly (USA) - 2018-06-26

I am a 6th grade teacher in Texas,USA and would love to have my students be pen pals with your class. We do not start school till August. Please let me know if you would like to exchange information. Have a great day!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info