Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 122242 - de Nadia (Grande Bretagne) - 2018-06-25
Coll�ge : "Language exchange French/English"

HI,

I am looking to start a language exchange with a French school in any parts of world but preferably in France. This could commence with a PenPal letter exchange then could lead to a visit with the partner school. Below is the profile of our new school.

Our school is a Christian school which just opened three years ago in Birmingham West-Midlands. We have three year groups (Year 7,8 and 9). This is an all through school, which means, we have a primary and secondary school in the same building and hopefully in the years to come we will have students preparing their A levels with us.

Our students are of mixed background reflecting the diverse ethnicity of Birmingham city (African Caribbean, Asian/We have a minority of White students/Our oldest students are 14 years old).

The main foreign language taught in our school is French however students benefited from Mandarin lessons during year 7 and year 8. The school offers extra-curriculum lessons after school and occasionally on Saturday through an enrichment program. At the moment, our year 8 students are more capable than our year 9 students. Some of them will be studying French and sit their GCSEs in two years’ time.

My main aim would be to show students the benefit of learning a new language and arrange a contact with a school in France so they can use the language they are learning via letters, mails, skype and if everything goes well, hopefully visits could be arranged with both schools. This could become a successful exchange where our students can practise their French in an authentic way and your students could also improve their English when performing the exchange.

Their level of French is quite low as they only have 1 hour per week. This will hopefully motivate our pupils to improve their language skills. They are offered a broad curriculum as they are taught Maths, triple Sciences, History, Geography, English, International Business, French, PE, Religious Education, Drama, Arts, ICT and Technology.

Finally our school ethos is based on the fruits of the spirit taken from the bible. Our children are encouraged to pray during assemblies and during form time. They are guided continually and it is common to see moments of prayer in the morning.

Please feel free to e-mail me if you would be interested to start this exchange with us.
Regards
Nadia Stanley

122242 -
modifier supprimer 128530 - Réponse de Marion (France) - 2020-11-29

Hello,
I teach English in a secondary school in Tilly sur Seulles, Normandy, France.
I teach 70 Year 7 students and would like to find penpals for them : send Christmas cards to start with, and then carry on sharing about our country/culture/traditions. Why not eventually organize a propre exchange trip ?
Hope to hear from you soon,
Take Care
Marion

122242 -
modifier supprimer 128021 - Réponse de Jeremy (France) - 2020-07-17

Hello Nadia,
I don't know if your message is still up to date, but I too, am looking for a school to penpal in order to then organise an exchange. I'm an English teacher at Daniel Faucher Middle School, which is situated in between Valence and Montélimar, an hour's drive away from Lyon. I teach Y8s, Y9s and Y10s so there'll be plenty of possibilities to "match" our students ;)
Hope you're still interested.
Read you soon,
Jeremy

122242 -
modifier supprimer 124344 - Réponse de Zohra (France) - 2018-10-20

Hello Nadia,

Your concept is quite similar to our private school type. We are located in Paris area (South of Paris) and I teach in a Middle College, students aged 13/14.We teach Academics subjects and arabic with Religious Science. So, our students have the opportunity to pray in our School,in the space provided. I teach English and I would be pleased to get contact with you. I've been working with my students on discovering the different english schools. To exchange with penpal is a good way for them to discover the culture and improving their skills. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me to my Following email: zohraferkioui@hotmail.fr

Many thanks
Kind Regards

122242 -
modifier supprimer 124331 - Réponse de fatiha (France) - 2018-10-19

Hi Charlotte,

I am looking for penpals for my students who are 11, 12 and 14/15 years old. They live in Cavaillon, in France and they want to write letters to British students.
Some of them hope to welcome and meet their penpals in their own school. Would it be possible to start a project with your school?

Best regards.
Fatiha. English teacher

122242 -
modifier supprimer 124302 - Réponse de Aude (France) - 2018-10-17

Hello Nadia
Seeing your message, let me say I'm interested in this exchange.
I'm an English teacher in a small Catholic school in the south east of France.
I've got 14 pupils (aged 12-13) : 2 girls & 12 boys. It's their 2nd year of English.
So if interested, send me a mail : a.letirrand@gmail.com
Regards !
Aude

122242 -
modifier supprimer 123556 - Réponse de Maria (France) - 2018-09-12

Hi Nadia,

I am an english teacher in a catholic school in France, and very interested in your projet.I've contacted you twice or three times, but I've received no reply!
Still waiting to hearing from you,
Maria
nevers1234@gmail.com

122242 -
modifier supprimer 123513 - Réponse de Caroline (France) - 2018-09-10

I'm an english teacher in France looking for penpals for one of my class, 24 kids aged 12-13.
It's a class I have an hour a week, it's an hour bonus english lesson (they have 3 hours of English a week)
I don't know yet what I want to do exactly, but I would like them to write in english.
I think it would be great if your kids write in French, they would see how difficult it is to write in a foreign language!

We could share many things!

122242 -
modifier supprimer 123287 - Réponse de Meriem (France) - 2018-09-03

Hello Nadia,

I'm an English teacher in a catholic school, in the center of France. I have 4classes of pupils from 12 to 13 years and one class of pupils from 13 to 14 years. They are approximately 27 pupils in each class. They would like to improve their English by writting letters or emails in English and in French with pupils from the United Kingdom. Send me a message asap if you are interested. Regards, Meriem

122242 -
modifier supprimer 123265 - Réponse de agnès (France) - 2018-09-02

I'm an English teacher in Paris It's such a huge chool with a park in the centre of Paris I would love for my middle school students to collaborate on projects with Native English speakers or start an epal exchange. I think they would be very excited to describe and compare their schools, speak about their daily lives, share about their culture ... I have 2 classes of pupils aged 13 and two classes of pupils aged 14 There are approximately 30 students in each class. Looking forward to hearing from you!

122242 -
modifier supprimer 123245 - Réponse de Amandine Grelier (France) - 2018-09-02

Hello Nadia,

My name is Amandine and I am a teacher in Year 5 (29 pupils from the age of 9 to 11). I am very interested in letting my pupils write and communicate with English students. We live in Western France (in Vendée).

Let me know if that's possible,
Thank you,
Amandine.

122242 -
modifier supprimer 123140 - Réponse de nadia (Grande Bretagne) - 2018-08-28

Thank you for your prompt response, please feel free to e-mail me: nstanley@kingsolomonibs.com. I really want to start this correspondence very soon. The children will be back from their summer holidays next week.

122242 -
modifier supprimer 123068 - Réponse de Anna (France) - 2018-08-26

Hello Nadia! I'm an English teacher in a middle school in Bretagne. I'm really interested in a school exchange this year (as soon as possible!).
Skype, Facetime, letters, vocal messages, visits, everything would be great to allow my students to speak English for real! They really need this kind of communication to understand it's quiet easy to learn a new language as soon as you have all the tips and skills you need.
So, to conclude, I would be really pleased to make an exchange between our two schools. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in this project :-)
Regards
Anna.

122242 -
modifier supprimer 123067 - Réponse de Jane (France) - 2018-08-26

Dear Nadia,

I'm very interested in a PenPal project leading up to a visit. I'm an English teacher at Collège Théodore Monod in Roubaix, in the North of France. I teach Year 7 and Year 10 and would love to start a correspondance starting in November, December.
I see you've received many responses. If you've already find a partner, see if a colleague is interested. Feel free to email me for more details.

Best,

Jane Polson

122242 -
modifier supprimer 122517 - Réponse de Elodie (France) - 2018-07-14

Hi Nadia,
I teach in a Catholic school in a town in the east of Paris. Our English team is looking for an exchange as we really want the children to improve their language skills: they don't have enough opportunities to speak the language.
So I would be interested to organise a school exchange with you whether with my classes or my colleagues' classes. We teach in a 'collège-lycée' so children aged from 11 to 18.
I hope we can work together in the near future!
Kind regards,
E. Fawcett

122242 -
modifier supprimer 122508 - Réponse de Severine (Belgique) - 2018-07-12

Hi! I'm an English teacher in College Saint Michel (Belgium). I give lessons to 12-13 year old immersion pupils and we are looking for a school to send letters in English and get French answers. We would also like to visit your school and organise a visit in our college. Hope you'll find my project interesting. Kind regards, Séverine (s.jumetr@csmg.be)

122242 -
modifier supprimer 122277 - Réponse de cécile (France) - 2018-06-28

Hi Nadia,
I am also looking to start a language exchange with an English School, by September/October until May/June. We could send letters, recorded videos, challenge each other or have conversations on « Skype »… Why not plan the project throughout the year together ?
The profile of our students is pretty much similar to yours. We are a secondary school located near the port in the very center of Marseille, in southern France. By September, I will be teaching 1 group of Year 7 pupils, 1 goup of Year 8 and 3 groups of Year 10 (who will be preparing the French equivalent of the A level). Each group comprises between 20 and 25 students.
Our pupils are also of mixed cultural background. I totally agree with the main aim of the project you defined as such : « show students the benefit of learning a new language and arrange a contact » with a foreign school. Enhancing motivation is the key to learning !
Their level of English is quite low and they study the same subjects except we don’t teach Religious Education (we are a secular school).
I would really be delighted if you were interested in my offer and start the exchange with us.
Best regards,
Cécile Aussilloux

122242 -
modifier supprimer 122257 - Réponse de Floriana (Guadeloupe) - 2018-06-26

Bonjour Nadia,
Je suis très intéressée par une correspondance avec votre école.
Merci de votre retour.

122242 -
modifier supprimer 122244 - Réponse de Cécile (France) - 2018-06-26

Nadia,
Let me correct the terrible mistakes in the text I have just sent :
"The idea of wriTing letters...seemS perfect!I have askED the school to provide..."
Sorry about that,
Have a nice day!
Cécile

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info