Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 122222 - de Nythil (Afrique du Sud) - 2018-06-23
Lyc�e : "Twinning with secondary school in Germany"

We are a school located in a previously disadvantage area due to the apartheid regime and we looking for twinning with international schools to expose our students to the broader world in terms of educational and skills projects.

122222 -
modifier supprimer 129426 - Réponse de Greg (Grande Bretagne) - 2021-09-12

Hi...later when covid restriction is lifted www.britishcouncil.org have a funded school exchange program..
But gor projects i can email you an instruction sheet on how to use phone free apps...to make music tracks and you tube fi ( and laptop info )
Gregx9@mail.com
London

122222 -
modifier supprimer 125189 - Réponse de Brogan Dahl (USA) - 2019-01-21

Hello,

My class is about to study Heart of Darkness. We would like to have a pen pal class to discuss colonialism with under the scope of British Literature.

Please respond if you would like to collaborate.

Brogan Dahl
Aptos High School

122222 -
modifier supprimer 124195 - Réponse de Jamiey (USA) - 2018-10-09

Hello my name is Jamiey and I am the founder and president of an organization on my University campus and I am looking for younger students for my members to start a pen pal / mentoring program with. If you interested or have any more questions please email me and I would love to hear some of the ideas you have as well as sharing some of my ideas with you Thank you hope to hear from you soon

122222 -
modifier supprimer 123285 - Réponse de laurence (France) - 2018-09-03

Hi,
we would be pleased to exchange with your class through our project Children of the world. Even if we are from France, I hope you can be interested. I have one class of 15-year-old students and one colleague with the same need in another school.
Hope to hear from you soon!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info