Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 122093 - de Reme (Irlande) - 2018-06-13
: "Exchange of students with Spanish High School"

My name is Reme and I am a Deputy Headteacher and English teacher at an Spanish High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 800 students from 12 to 17 years old.
We are really interested in initiating a linguistic exchange with an Irish school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer host families for 20 students(aged 14-15) , so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. They can improve their fluency in the second language.
We are experienced in eTwinning and Erasmus + projects. I carried out former projects with a Vittra school in Goteborg and a Comenius project with a Danish school. In fact, we are also interested in finding a partner school for a ready Erasmus + project based on youth culture and the differences and similarities in our countries.
If you are interested in any of these projects, please let me know.
Email Contact: remeprofe2000@yahoo.es

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info