Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 121230 - de Younghui (Corée) - 2018-04-05
: "Looking for a group for language and cultural exchange"

Hello, I'm an English teacher in South Korea.

I have a group of students who are eager to learn more about other cultures and make friends.

They are 17-18 years old and mostly at beginner or lower-intermediate level.

I want groups who are learning English as a second or foreign language.

If you are interested, please contact me.

121230 -
modifier supprimer 128801 - Réponse de Sakhi (Canada) - 2021-02-26

Hi, my name is Sakhi and I am 14 years old. I am interested in being penpals with your students, if you will allow me. I want to be a teacher in the future so I would love to help in any way I can.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sakhi

121230 -
modifier supprimer 125301 - Réponse de Makena (USA) - 2019-02-08

My name is Makena. I am a high school Sophomore in Los Angeles, California. During the holidays, I took my first international trip to visit my grandmother in Vietnam. I met my cousin Trang who is an English teacher for students (age 5-15). I was inspired to create a club for international students eager to practice English. I am hoping you have students who would like to connect with International pen pals. Are you interested in collaborating with students in the U.S.? Please contact me for further information.

Thank you for your consideration.

Makena

Oceans Apart Club President

121230 -
modifier supprimer 125252 - Réponse de Caitlyn Guidry (USA) - 2019-01-30

Hello! I am Caitlyn, I'm a high schooler in America. I am doing a project on South Korea and one of my requirements is to have a pen pal or talk to someone from South Korea but I am also very interested to make friends In other countries and learn more about other cultures!

121230 -
modifier supprimer 124397 - Réponse de Doc (USA) - 2018-10-23

Greetings! I run a virtual cultural exchange program which involves approximately 40 students ages 13-18. While most of my students are from the USA - I have a handful of students from other countries. We are interested in connecting with a school that is willing to exchange letters via email from October/November to May, 2019 (but the program can stop whenever you need it to). Our students have successfully written to students in their age range, as well as to students who are much younger (ages 6-12). If you are interested, please contact us. We are available to get started immediately!

Dr. Herrera

121230 -
modifier supprimer 122565 - Réponse de Chris (Japon) - 2018-07-19

Hello Younghui,

I have a class of around 30 students from Japan who would love to exchange letters with your Korean students. Our age range is 14-16yo and their English level is beginner\intermediate. They will be able to introduce themselves and talk about their hobbies etc. I hope we can arrange something, so please get in touch if you are interested.

121230 -
modifier supprimer 122229 - Réponse de Bruna (Suisse) - 2018-06-25

Hello!
I'm Bruna, i'm 16 years old and next august i'm going to start my second year of high school in Switzerland.
Maybe it's too late but my friends and i, we are very motivated to do cultural exchange with other students :) Actually we are in holidays, and our school don't really participate in this kind of projects..
We are curious to know more about Korea :D
We can teach you more about Swiss culture and other European cultures.If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
While waiting for your answer, thank you for your attention.Bruna.

121230 -
modifier supprimer 121587 - Réponse de Estelle (France) - 2018-05-27

Hello

I.m an English teacher from France and one of students is eager to get in touch with South Korean teenagers as she has been learning your language on her own for some time now. My student is named Alice. She's around16 and she.s really nice and smart.Besides her English is awesome. Please email me if you think one of your students is interested in contacting Alice.

Thank you

Estelle

121230 -
modifier supprimer 121261 - Réponse de Wahiba (France) - 2018-04-09

Hello, i'm a French student. I saw your advertissement. In my school we have a club for international exchanges but we are not many,but if you are interested, you can contact me. Thanks for your time.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info