Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 121215 - de Mariane (Brésil) - 2018-04-01
: "We need a pen pall class"

Hello! I am a elementary school English teacher in Santa Catarina, Brazil. my students would like to change letters, or emails, with anyone from U.S.A. Send a message if you're really interested! :)

121215 -
modifier supprimer 128105 - Réponse de Chris (USA) - 2020-08-11

Hi! Are you still looking for Pen Pals for your school classroom? I am a 3rd grade teacher in the US (Louisiana) and I am looking for a class in Brazil for the students to write too!

121215 -
modifier supprimer 126909 - Réponse de Rachel (USA) - 2019-11-05

Hello! My name is Rachel. I noticed your ad was from 2018, but I am interested in having my students correspond with a school from another country. Let me know if you are still looking for pen pals!

121215 -
modifier supprimer 126857 - Réponse de Kim (USA) - 2019-10-30

I would like my students to communicate with other students around the world. I love for them to be able to email, write, share photos, etc. I teach 6th graders.

121215 -
modifier supprimer 126717 - Réponse de Amelia (Australie) - 2019-10-14

Hi,
I know that you sent this message for Pen Pals last year but my class are interested in having pen pals at the moment.
My name is Amelia Florence, I teach Year 6 in Hobart, Tasmania in Australia.
My students are 12 years old.
Are you still interested in having pen pals?
Regards,
Amelia.

121215 -
modifier supprimer 125665 - Réponse de Maia (USA) - 2019-05-19

I'm maia and im interested in helping other kids learn and learn stuff from them so I would be honored to have one of your students as a penpal

121215 -
modifier supprimer 124197 - Réponse de Jamiey (USA) - 2018-10-09

Hello my name is Jamiey and I am the founder and president of an organization on my University campus and I am looking for younger students for my members to start a pen pal / mentoring program with. If you interested or have any more questions please email me and I would love to hear some of the ideas you have as well as sharing some of my ideas with you Thank you hope to hear from you soon

121215 -
modifier supprimer 123782 - Réponse de Rebecca (USA) - 2018-09-20

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 100 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 100 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

121215 -
modifier supprimer 123154 - Réponse de Manon (Canada) - 2018-08-29

Hi,
Would you do correspondance with a Canadian class? I have 21 students in grade 5 (age 10-11)
Looking to help them practice writing in English.
Thank you!
manon.menard@cscdeo.org

121215 -
modifier supprimer 123030 - Réponse de Sandrine (France) - 2018-08-24

Bonjour,
Je suis enseignante dans le Nord de la France dans une classe de CE2 de 24 élèves. Cela fait plusieurs années que je participe au projet « Clément aplati ». Cela est très motivant pour les enfants. A la base il faut lire le livre « Clément aplati » de Jeff Brown.
C'est l'histoire d'un petit garçon qui s'endort un soir et qui reçoit sur lui le panneau d'affichage suspendu au-dessus de lui. Du coup, il devient tout plat. C'est l'occasion de le faire voyager. Le principe est que chaque classe lise le livre et envoie son Clément à ses correspondants. On peut faire 1 ou 2 courriers pendant l'année avec des travaux d'élèves divers, et à la fin de l'année , on renvoit Clément chez lui avec un carnet de voyage et des photos.
Je suis très motivée. Qu'en pensez-vous?
Seriez-vous partante?
Sandrine
sandritophe@live.fr

121215 -
modifier supprimer 122982 - Réponse de Rebecca (USA) - 2018-08-22

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 100 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 100 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

121215 -
modifier supprimer 122335 - Réponse de Marie (USA) - 2018-07-05

Good morning,

I am a 4th grade teacher (ages 9-10) with 24 students from beautiful Hollywood in Los Angeles, California in the USA. We are looking for international pen friends for the 2018-2019 school year to write and share letters with throughout the school year. We are looking forward to learning about another culture and making new friends. Thank you!

121215 -
modifier supprimer 122308 - Réponse de Chrys (USA) - 2018-07-02

Hello,
My daughter 8 years is looking for a pen pal in Brazil. We live in NYC

It would be very fun for her.

Thank you.
Chrystianne

121215 -
modifier supprimer 121455 - Réponse de Natalia (USA) - 2018-05-16

Hello! My name is Natalia. I’m looking for ESL teachers interested in collaborative projects with students from other countries. I have a very important mission – to get feedback for the new product in the world of learning :) We are soon launching an online platform that helps to build global awareness and collaboration skills by facilitating authentic, cross-cultural experiences. Contact me for a free trial :)

121215 -
modifier supprimer 121425 - Réponse de Alice (Grande Bretagne) - 2018-05-09

Hello,
I saw your post looking for penpals for your class - we are in England, not in the USA, but we are learning about Brazil soon and would love to have some penpals in Brazil! The children are 9-10 years old.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thank you,
Alice

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info