Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 120909 - de Marion (Belgique) - 2018-02-20
: "English/French exchange"

Hi ! I am an ESL teacher in the French-speaking part of Belgium and I am looking for an exchange for my Belgian students (13-14 years) with English-speakers. I am really motivated (my students as well!) and I would like to start as soon as possible. Interested ? Please contact me :)

120909 -
modifier supprimer 121573 - Réponse de Marion (Belgique) - 2018-05-24

Hi Samantha ! I am very interested but I don't know how to reach you via this website! Please contact me : delecluse.artem@hotmail.com
I'm looking forward hearing from you soon !

120909 -
modifier supprimer 121572 - Réponse de Samantha (USA) - 2018-05-24

Hello!
I am a 6th-grade social studies teacher in the United States.
I am looking to find a group of students who are interested in being Penpals with us. I think it is so important for kids these days to learn about other countries and cultures. Let me know if you'd be interested!

Thank you!

Samantha

120909 -
modifier supprimer 121150 - Réponse de Doc (USA) - 2018-03-22

Hello! I am the Director of a virtual classroom and we have about 20 who are very interested in corresponding with students from other countries to share their own culture and experiences as teenagers. My students are between the ages of 12 and 17 and come from all over the United States. For this reason, we would only be able to exchange emails, but we would be able to start right away. If interested, please be in touch. If you have more than 20 students, please let me know as I can accommodate up to 80 students. Many thanks!

120909 -
modifier supprimer 121074 - Réponse de Katarina (Slovaquie) - 2018-03-11

Hi,
my students aged 13-14 are very interested in writing in English.

If you are still interested we can start as soon as possible.

Katarina Slovakia

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info