Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 120645 - de Anna (Allemagne) - 2018-01-26
: "Looking for a partner school for school exchange in UK"

Hi,

I am looking for a secondary/high school in the UK to start working with. I teach English and Spanish at a secondary school in Berlin, Germany. We are a Polish international school but also have regular, non-Polish pupils. At the moment I teach a 7th grade and two 10th grade classes who will be doing their first big exam this year. In Spanish we already have a very interesting exchange programme with a school in San Sebastian including visits to each school and I was thinking about also starting an exchange programme with an English school, so our pupils can also broaden their perspectives in that direction. Of course this would also include them writing letters/e-mails to each other or even skyping before the visits. If you are interested, write me an e-mail. I´m looking forward to hearing from you.

120645 -
modifier supprimer 122617 - Réponse de Nsambya Charles (Ouganda) - 2018-07-23

Hi all,
Am called Nsambya Charles from Uganda-East Africa.Am executive director of Cosma Sustainable Rural Development.We do holistic programs that attaches human livelihood like education through child sponsorship,Agriculture development and Youth entrepreneurship.We are interested to work with any one that we share the same idea to impact many volunerable people in our community.
As I mentioned,we are looking to partner with schools who are interested to exchange letter write up in English with our sponsored Children.You can contact me any time and we draw plans how to start.Thank you,looking forward to hear from you.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info