Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 120580 - de Sally (Australie) - 2018-01-20
: "looking for penpals overseas"

Hi everyone, we have a large year 5 cohort in a school in Victoria, Australia near the beach. We would like to exchange snail mail (or emails) with children of the same age in an overseas school to really help them understand the cultural differences.
We have around 125 students in the cohort but they could easily share 'penpals'. I have done this successfully with a British school and we are now looking for a school where there are many more cultural differences. I would love to hear from you wherever you are in the world but would like to get this set up asap.
Many, Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

120580 -
modifier supprimer 126644 - Réponse de Paula (USA) - 2019-10-02

I have a social studies class of 27 students. We are located in a small town in West Virginia. Please let me know if you are able to partner with us on a pen pal project. We are only able to do "snail mail". Many thanks!

120580 -
modifier supprimer 125779 - Réponse de Riverside School (Kenya) - 2019-06-22

Our school is in Kenya(Africa)and we would like to share our culture and customers with your students through penpals in either writing letters or email. We are interested as a school and our students are willing share alot with your students
Regards, Mary

120580 -
modifier supprimer 125093 - Réponse de Victoria (Canada) - 2019-01-05

Hi Sally, I have a relatively small class of 7 students between the ages of 10 and 12 who would love to learn more about kids in other cultures, as our topic is Australia :) Please let me know if you'd like to arrange penpals, or if we are too small of a class for what you're looking for.

120580 -
modifier supprimer 124029 - Réponse de Linda (USA) - 2018-10-01

I have a group of children who would like to exchange e-mails with your children. I run a before and after school child care in Michigan, USA. Do you have anyone interested in communicating with my kids?

Thanks
Linda

120580 -
modifier supprimer 122932 - Réponse de Ania (Pologne) - 2018-08-20

Hi. I'm Ania. I'd like to work with you on a school project. Are you interested? I'm a young English teacher and I want to find some new English-speaking friends for my creative and ready to learn new things students :-) We'd like to exchange info about cultures and traditions with you, to text some messages or e-mails, to exchange some Christmas or Easter postcards and so on. Feel free to write me back if you are interested to cooperate with me and my students :-) 
anna.korzeniowska75@wp.pl

120580 -
modifier supprimer 122637 - Réponse de Manik (Sri Lanka) - 2018-07-25

Hi Sally,
I’m from Sri Lanka,my daughter is Yenuli Sanayah,and she’s 7 years old.She lives to have a pen friend,
Who’s of the same age.She loves dancing,music,swimming and craft work.Hef favourite subject is history.She loves animals.please send a message to my email,if there’s any child who’s interested to communicate through,snail mail.
Thank you very much,
Manik Eshara.(mother).

120580 -
modifier supprimer 122375 - Réponse de Agathe (Réunion) - 2018-07-07

Hello
i am a teacher of 25 students. they have between 9 and 10. we would love to have australian penfriend to share our culture and discover yours. we are from reunion island which is meltingpot of culture. we are waiting for your answer. thank you. Agathe

120580 -
modifier supprimer 122132 - Réponse de Ele (Italie) - 2018-06-16

Dear Sally,
My name's Eleonora and I teach English in 2 primary schools in Italy. I really would like to start a snail mail exchange with Australian students up to 11 years. Please let me know if you are still interesse in.
Thanks and regards,
Eleonora

120580 -
modifier supprimer 121006 - Réponse de Giulia (Italie) - 2018-02-28

Hello Sally,
I'm Giulia and I am currently a middle school teacher. We are currently having a project in our school about Aboriginal art and culture and we would like to have an exchange with Australian pupils to better understand the Aboriginal culture but also to understand intercultural differences between the new and the old world. My pupils are between 11 and 13 years of age Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks a lot
Giulia

120580 -
modifier supprimer 120953 - Réponse de isa (France) - 2018-02-24

hello ! my French students would be so glad to write e-mails or snail mails to your students : I m an English teacher and we live in the Alps near Italy and Switzerland :I have 2 classes of 12 year- old students ( 48 in total ) and a class of 24x 14 year_old students who have a special timetable to let them practise cross-coutry/biathlon or alpine skiing; they are eager to discover other cultures and would like to exchange about habits, culture,school, recipes... any idea is welcome ! We can't wait for having your answer back!
Isabelle Viret Collège de Maistre St Alban-Leysse

120580 -
modifier supprimer 120839 - Réponse de Sally (Cameroun) - 2018-02-14

Hello,
Am a primary teacher teaching students age 9-11years.I have of 15 students and will like to penpals emails from any country for my students.

120580 -
modifier supprimer 120612 - Réponse de Niamh Looby (Irlande) - 2018-01-23

Hi, I'm a 5th class teacher (10-11 year olds) and would love to write letters to your Australian students. Can I ask what age your students are? I have 30 students in my class. We also live on the coast in County Waterford. Get in touch if you are interested! Niamh

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info