Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 120466 - de Jennifer (Irlande) - 2018-01-11
: "Snail Mail"

Hello! My name is Jennifer and I am a Montessori 2nd/3rd grade teacher in Florida. I have 5 2nd graders and 8 3rd graders. I am looking to introduce my students to other parts of the world. Looking forward to hear from you! My kids are excited about this opportunity. Can't wait to get started!

120466 -
modifier supprimer 127868 - Réponse de SYLVIE (France) - 2020-06-17

Hi ! i am interested in penpal project with english-speaking kids. My pupils are 8 and will be very excited to be involved in such a project.
Are you still interested ?
Sylvie

120466 -
modifier supprimer 120555 - Réponse de Elodie (France) - 2018-01-17

Hi!
I'm a french teacher in a little town in the east of France. (near Besançon). My pupils are 8, they are 7 years old to 10 years old. They have behavior disorder and we try to help them. Every week, we learn english for 1 hour. I use cooperative learning and during a class council they ask me to exchange with english pupils. So, i try to find a class to exchange mails, photos....

120466 -
modifier supprimer 120528 - Réponse de Isabelle (France) - 2018-01-15

Bonjour,
I am not a teacher and have no students but I am a secretary in a secondary school ( no exchange with students ). I did a lot of Flat Stanley projects for school or families in the US If you are ok, I can do the project with your class.
I live in the Alps, near the Italian border in the South-east of France.
All the best,
Isabelle

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info