Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 120353 - de Rinat (Israël) - 2017-12-30
: "Looking for class pen pal exchange"

Hi
I am an English teacher in Israel and am looking for pen pals for my junior high classes (grades 7 or 8)on a passport project ...exchanging cultural information. I prefer any school with good English ...UK Australia USA Canada and South Africa. I promise a very enlightning experience 🌷

120353 -
modifier supprimer 120893 - Réponse de Diana (USA) - 2018-02-19

Hi, I am a teacher but also a mother of a 10 year old girl, and her and her friends would like to be pen pals to your students. She can communicate through mail or via e-mail. Please e-mail me if interested.

120353 -
modifier supprimer 120448 - Réponse de Doc (USA) - 2018-01-09

Greetings! I am leader of a "global classroom" of students who come from all over the United States (and a handful come from other countries like Singapore, Australia and Uruguay). We are 50 students between the ages of 12 and 17 and would be honored to write to your students if you are interested. The only thing is that we are only able to respond by email as our program operates virtually. If you are interested, please let us know. We can begin writing introduction letters to your students right away. Please just let us know how many students you have. Many thanks.

Doc

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info