Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 119832 - de Susan (Grande Bretagne) - 2017-11-16
: "Looking for French penpals please!"

Hi, I am a languages teacher at a school near Manchester and would like to try to set up a letter exchange with a French school. I have a class of 26 12/13 year olds and 34 14/15 year olds that would love to send and receive letters and greetings cards in French /English.

119832 -
modifier supprimer 131577 - Réponse de Reme (Espagne) - 2024-03-19

Dear colleague,

My name is Mrs. Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and Bilingualism Coordinator at IES Ben al Jatib High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old. Catholic religion is among our taught subjects.

We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 13-14), so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating and excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. October or May would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.

Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe. We are experienced in exchanges with England, Germany, France and Holland, as well as eTwinning and Erasmus + projects.

If you are interested in, please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Reme Vera Santaella

Deputy Headteacher

Bilingualism Coordinator

IES Ben al Jatib High School(Malaga, Spain)

Email Contact: reme.vera@iesbenaljatib.org

High school website: www.iesbenaljatib.org

119832 -
modifier supprimer 123609 - Réponse de Manuella (France) - 2018-09-14

Bonjour, je suis une élève de France et j'ai pour projet de trouver deux classes avec qui correspondre et avec lesquelles nous parlerons anglais. Je cherche donc des correspondants en Angleterre, car nous organisons aussi un voyage à Londres en espèrent qu'il se réalise, ce serait un moyen de se rencontrer. Il y à une classe de:
13-14ans de 26 élèves
et une de
11-12 ans de 28 élèves.
Ma professeure d'Anglais m'aide à réaliser ce projet. Pour nous contactez voici le mail du projet: clefvoyage@gmail.com.
Au revoir à bientôt

119832 -
modifier supprimer 121243 - Réponse de Stephanie (France) - 2018-04-07

Hello - I work as an English teacher in a college and lycée and we would love to set up a link with you - initially as you say to do email and video exchanges but eventually to think about an actual trip/exchange ? Please do get in touch, kind regards Stephanie Faugier

119832 -
modifier supprimer 120856 - Réponse de Myriam (Belgique) - 2018-02-17

Hello Susan,
I have exactly mirroring classes of English in a secondary school in the French speaking part of Belgium. We'd like to exchange just as you are suggesting. Please, contact me.
Sincerely,
Myriam

119832 -
modifier supprimer 120564 - Réponse de séverine (Belgique) - 2018-01-18

Good morning,

I'm an English teacher in a secondary school in Belgium and I have two classes in English immersion.

My collegues and I would like to find a school with which our pupils (more or less 50) could correspond. Our project is to send letters in English and your pupils in French. We also organize a trip to England and we would like to visit your school to teach our pupils the differences between Education in Belgium and UK. Your pupils could also come to Belgium so it would be a real languages exchange.

I hope you will be able to help me organize my project.

Your sincerely,

Séverine JUMET

English-Dutch teacher

Collège Saint Michel

Gosselies

BELGIUM

119832 -
modifier supprimer 120552 - Réponse de Thibaut (France) - 2018-01-17

Hi ! I'm part of a France structure (La Cave Ô Jeunes) for 13-17 years olds. We're looking for an exchange with British teenagers, by letters, Skype calls, etc... At April 14th, we may come to London for a day, and it would be so great to meet you guys !
Let's have a talk if you're interested !

119832 -
modifier supprimer 120424 - Réponse de Dmitry (Russie) - 2018-01-08

Hi, Susan. we are working at a school project "Disabled students in British and Russian schools". We`ve made a survey. can you answer the questions, please. the topic is burning for russian education at the moment. the link http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/vote/survey.php?REF=2309
Thanks.

119832 -
modifier supprimer 120375 - Réponse de Marie (France) - 2017-12-31

WELCOME A FRENCH TUTOR AT HOME DURING HOLIDAYS 2018

Hello,
I'm Marie, 23, I'm French and I teach English to kids in schools. I speak English fluently, I'm looking for a British/Irish family who would like to welcome me at their home for a short time in exchange for personalized French lessons I could teach to any member of the family, children or adults. I can teach with books as well as games, for a French exam or for a job, or merely for pleasure of learning french language and culture.

I'm serious and reliable, I can give you a CV and letter of application if need be. I took part in different cultural exchanges. I stayed 1 month in an American family last year to teach French to young kids through games playing, songs, or animated cartoons. It was a wonderful experience for both parties.

I'm free next year on summer holidays (July, August 2018). I can stay 1 week/ 2 weeks...

If you're a nice family looking for a French tutor in exchange for free room and board, I would be happy to help ! :)

please contact me!

119832 -
modifier supprimer 120308 - Réponse de chantal (France) - 2017-12-22

Helo, I am an English teacher in the South West of France. I know your area and i love the North West of England. I would be delighted to set up a partnership with our students. I have a EURO session of Sophomores ( 10th grade) pupils who LOOOve english . We could exchange via email or "snail mail "or do videos from time to time. What do you think?

119832 -
modifier supprimer 120246 - Réponse de Elodie (France) - 2017-12-15

Hello,
I teach English in France I have a class of 27 13 years olds pupils who would be delighted to exchange letters with people their age. Are you still looking for someone to work with?

Elodie

119832 -
modifier supprimer 120216 - Réponse de fatiha (France) - 2017-12-12

Hi!

I 'm an English teacher in a French school in Sorgues. I have one class of 27 pupils who really want to send Christmas cards to pupils living in the UK.

Would you be interested to start working with our school?

Best regards.

119832 -
modifier supprimer 120175 - Réponse de Jerome (France) - 2017-12-09

Hello.
I have got 60 French pupils.
I am looking for an English school to exchange letters.
Jerome

119832 -
modifier supprimer 119991 - Réponse de Laetitia (Belgique) - 2017-11-26

Hello, I am so happy to read your post. I am an English teacher in Belgium and with my pupils from 14-16 years old we are currently looking for English-speaking penfriends. Let me know if you are interested.

119832 -
modifier supprimer 119955 - Réponse de Sam (France) - 2017-11-23

Hey!
I'm an english teacher , i teach in Boulogne in the north of France, and i'm looking for a snailmail exchange for my students.
Mine are 14/16.
Please email me if intressted.
Hope to read you soon.
Sam

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info