Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 119808 - de Bhavini Pant (Inde) - 2017-11-16
Coll�ge : "Searching for a class of penfriends (age 11-13)"

Hello teachers!

A few children from my 7th grade English class are to take part in a Penfriend Project. These children are aged 11-13, and are varied in their English competency. We'd love to write to other children also learning English around the world. Please do contact me if you're interested! We're currently looking for 11 children to write to, gender no bar. Thank you!

119808 -
modifier supprimer 126004 - Réponse de Kirin (USA) - 2019-07-29

Hello, my son is almost 8 years old and looking to write letters to a PenPal. Wondering if we could coordinate with one of your students.

119808 -
modifier supprimer 121459 - Réponse de Alice (Russie) - 2018-05-16

Hello! My name is Alice. Are you still looking for penpals for your students?

119808 -
modifier supprimer 120364 - Réponse de Holly (USA) - 2017-12-30

I have a 13 year old son, with autism who would love to have a penpal from India. He loves trains from India

119808 -
modifier supprimer 119998 - Réponse de Pascale (France) - 2017-11-26

Hello from France !
I'm interested because in one of my classes my students are the same age as yours and just beginning to learn English. The only problem: I have14 students, and you only 11... Would it be fine if 3 of your students had 2 penpals instead of one ?
If you're interested, let me know please.
This is my e-mail address: pabotell@gmail.com

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info