Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 119641 - de Albina (Russie) - 2017-11-06
Coll�ge : "Looking for English pen pals to work on a joint project"

Hello! I'm a teacher of English in a small town in Russia. My students (aged 12-13) are interested in improving their English and working on any culture-exchanging project together. Perhaps your kids will find that interesting?
Please get in touch if there is a chance for cooperation.
Albina
Nurlat, Russia

119641 -
modifier supprimer 121396 - Réponse de Albina (Russie) - 2018-05-03

Hello Rain!
Thank you for your message! If Arianna kindly writes a letter of introduction I can give it to one of my students to write a reply.
Best wishes,
Albina

119641 -
modifier supprimer 121392 - Réponse de Rain (USA) - 2018-05-03

Hello.
I have a daughter, Arianna, who is almost 13 and has been interested in having penpals overseas. We love to travel and look forward to seeing lots of places in Europe, including Russia, one day.
If you are still looking for penpals, please let me know.

Rain

119641 -
modifier supprimer 120904 - Réponse de Albina (Russie) - 2018-02-20

Hello Diana!
I think two of my 10 year-old students will be glad to have your daughter for a penpal. Perhaps you would write us a letter of introduction. Mine are girls, Adelya and Sofia.
Thank you!

Albina

119641 -
modifier supprimer 120890 - Réponse de Diana (USA) - 2018-02-19

Hello, I am a teacher but also a mother of a 10 year old girl who would love to write to your students. She can communicate through mail or via e-mail. If you are interested please e-mail me and respond.

119641 -
modifier supprimer 120105 - Réponse de Albina (Russie) - 2017-12-06

Hello, Elisabeth!
Thank you for your message. It would be very nice to cooperate with you and your students. How do we start?
Best wishes,
Albina

119641 -
modifier supprimer 120104 - Réponse de elisabeth (Grèce) - 2017-12-06

hello i am an english techer in greece and i would like to cooperate with you for the same purpose.please write back if you want that too!

119641 -
modifier supprimer 119719 - Réponse de Doc (USA) - 2017-11-09

Greetings! I have a group that would be interested in writing to your group. We are a community service organization that includes teenagers from all over the world (ages 13-17). We are currently writing to schools in Poland, Turkey and Thailand and our students love it. If you are interested, please come back to me and we can get started! Many thanks!

Dr. Herrera

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info