Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 118853 - de Jane (Malaisie) - 2017-10-02
: "Letter writing program"

Hello,

I teach Year 7 English at a private school in Malaysia and my students are between 13 to 15 years of age. I am looking for a group of students from any country (hopefully all from the same class) who would like to write letters in English for the purpose of language practice and/or simply getting to know people in other parts of the world. We can do either individual letters or even group ones, depending on preference. I'm thinking of snail mail to start with, but perhaps later on, we can include skyping to present on topics of interest to both sides? I'm pretty much open to any learning opportunity.

I have 14 students in my class who will move into Year 8 in mid-October. They are a group of 3 girls and 11 boys, of varying English ability. I am hoping to run this program for at least a year, with the possibility of continuing into the following year if the students remain interested and keen on writing.

Please email me at jaayel2015@gmail.com if you have an interest in linking up. We are ready to go any time!

Thanks,
Jane

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info