Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 118528 - de Irina (Russie) - 2017-09-21
: "cultural exchange and pen friends for my pupils"

Hello colleagues!
I run the Pen Friends' club at school and we have a good experience in corresponding with pupils in different countries. Just now I have a group of pupils (4 girls and 2 boys) of 13 years old who would like to have pen friends from your school. If it is possible to organise, please, join us and let me know. We will start snail mailing at once. Feel free to ask me any question.
Looking forward to having your reply!
Wishes,
Irina

118528 -
modifier supprimer 120237 - Réponse de elisabeth (Grèce) - 2017-12-14

hi irina .indeed, we are having our christmas holidays in a week. the students .i'd wish to get involved in this experience are:christine (from russia!)14,5 ,angela 14,5,elliot 14,5 george and george 11,5.so we can have our student's contact in january.meanwhile we could send emails ,get to know each other and you could inform me about the way of organising this cultural exchange as it's my first time.what do you say?

best wishes,elisabeth!

118528 -
modifier supprimer 120235 - Réponse de elisabeth (Grèce) - 2017-12-14

hello i am an english teacher in greece .my students are between 9-15 years old . please let me know if you wish to start a communication!

118528 -
modifier supprimer 119451 - Réponse de Victoria (USA) - 2017-10-25

Hello,

I am an instructional aid at Dartmouth Middle School. I have 15-18 students ages 11-14 who are looking for pen pals from around the world. We are ready to write our introduction letters now.

Thank you,
Tori

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info