Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 118512 - de Justyna (Pologne) - 2017-09-20
: "looking for penpals"

Hello Everybody,
I am a teacher of English in Poland. I have children aged 12-14 who would love to get in touch with their friends from other countries. We are interested in learning about other cultures. We would like to exchange letters, postcards.
If you are interested please let me know. Looking forward to hearing from you.

118512 -
modifier supprimer 128717 - Réponse de Adam (Grande Bretagne) - 2021-02-09

tell us about your experience! Did you manage to find students? how was the process? I also teach Polish. And I wonder how it went ??

118512 -
modifier supprimer 125588 - Réponse de Chris (USA) - 2019-04-14

Hello. My daughter would love to have a pen pal. She enjoys reading and science. If you are interested please e-mail me and we can exchange addresses. I wont let her do the initial contact because you never know who will respond.

118512 -
modifier supprimer 118908 - Réponse de Hande (Turquie) - 2017-10-03

Hello. My name is Hande. I am an English teacher from Turkey. I am looking for some penfriends for my students. They are 14-16 years old. They would like to exchange letters. ıf you are interested please contact me. My e-mail address is:handebilen87@hotmail.com

118512 -
modifier supprimer 118698 - Réponse de Jane (Malaisie) - 2017-09-27

I teach Year 7 English at a private school in Malaysia and my students are between 13 to 15 years of age. Their command of English is not very good and that is why I am hoping to get them more enthusiastic about bettering their language through letter writing. I would also like to expose them to people around the world so they can become more global citizens. I'm thinking of snail mail to start with, perhaps some skyping later, and am pretty much open to any learning opportunity.

I have 14 students in my class who will move into Year 8 in mid-October. They are a group of 3 girls and 11 boys, of varying English ability. I am hoping to run this program for at least a year, with the possibility of continuing into the following year if the students remain interested and keen on writing.

Let me know if you'd like to match up. My email is jaayel2015@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Jane

118512 -
modifier supprimer 118540 - Réponse de Doc (USA) - 2017-09-21

Hello! I am the Community Service Director for Nu Sigma Theta, a service organization for teens and adults. About 95% of our students hail from all over the United States and are between the ages of 14 and 18. The other 5% are from Australia and Singapore. We have 20 English speaking students and would love to be able to communicate with your kids starting in October. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to me and we can make the arrangements! Best of success to you and your students! (Doc Herrera)

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info