Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 118461 - de Whilhelmina (Inde) - 2017-09-19
: "To share cultures"

Hi everybody my school is looking for schools to talk about their country's culture. Any one interested p;lease inform

118461 -
modifier supprimer 127374 - Réponse de Elissa (USA) - 2019-12-23

Hello from the United States,
I work with a group of Pre-K children ages 4-5 years old,we are learning about different parts of the world. We are interested in having penpals to write as we learn from each others cultures. If you are interested write me an email. It will be an honor to have friends from India.

118461 -
modifier supprimer 126727 - Réponse de Amy (Grande Bretagne) - 2019-10-15

Hello,

My name is Amy and I work for a company called Lilian Faithfull Care, we care for the elderly in 5 homes and 2 day centres in Gloucestershire.
We are trying to set up a penpal programme for some of our residents. We have people who used to live in India (and other countries) and we would like to enable them to talk about the places that they lived with people who still live there.
It is also a lovely opportunity for our residents to use the skills they used to when they worked (we have teachers, typists, secretaries etc) as well as giving them the opportunity to feel like they are contributing to society still by helping children with their written and language skills.
We would love to pair with a school who we could exchange letters (cards etc) with, and maybe grow into a skype chat once established.

Would you consider writing to the older generation?

Many thanks for your time.
Amy

118461 -
modifier supprimer 123549 - Réponse de Whilhelmina (Inde) - 2018-09-12

Hi Richard,

I am interested this month and the coming two months are months of festivities, let me know if you are interested we have 6 year olds and they will certainly delight your children with a lot of new ideas on cultures in India.

Regards

Mina

118461 -
modifier supprimer 123544 - Réponse de Richard (France) - 2018-09-12

Dear Sir or Madam

I'm french and I'm the father of the little boy of 6 years.
like you, I'm searching a foreign classroom to exhange some information and picture.
The target is to see the different culture around the world.
There are 21 children in the classroom.
The age of the children has to be in accordance, around 6 years.
Are you interessted by this project.

Best regards

Richard BERNARD

118461 -
modifier supprimer 120140 - Réponse de NASSIMA (France) - 2017-12-07

Hello, I am a teacher in a French primary school. If you are still looking for a foreign school with whom to correspond, please do not hesitate to contact me. See you soon, I hope. Nassima

118461 -
modifier supprimer 118747 - Réponse de Fabienne (France) - 2017-09-28

Hi,
I'm looking for english penpals for my 29 pupils.(9-11 years old)
We live in a great town in France not far from the sea: Bordeaux.
We could write in English and french..
Pupils could exchange with real letters and sometimes send projects by email..
Waiting for your answers
Fabienne

118461 -
modifier supprimer 118593 - Réponse de Eirini (Grèce) - 2017-09-23

Hi Whilhelmina, we are a private ELT school based in Iraklio Crete, Greece named My English Language Centre, and we're looking for schools from all over the world with which we can communicate in English either through skype, as pen-pals or even do a project together. We have 14 classes of 4-7 students per class (and a total of 70 students). Our students are between 8-16 years old and are at CEFR levels A1 to C2. We would love to find out about your culture and cultivate international friendships! Just so you know in care you're interested in skype meetings with us, our lessons start at 3pm (EET) and finish at 9pm. If you're interested you can e-mail me at epachaki@yahoo.co.uk. You can take a look at our site www.my-english.gr (unfortunately it's in Greek only!) Hope to hear from you soon! Eirini

118461 -
modifier supprimer 118554 - Réponse de Bénédicte (France) - 2017-09-22

Whilhelmina,
I am Bénédicte from France (near Paris). I'm a teacher in primary school ,my pupils are 8-9 years old. But they learn english since 1 years!
If you want french friends , I'll translate your letters.
Thank you.
Bénédicte

118461 -
modifier supprimer 118509 - Réponse de Nora (Allemagne) - 2017-09-20

Hi Whilhelmina,
I am from Germany and I have a class which would be interested in having a pen pal from India and learn about each others cultures!
Write me back if you are interested. The kids are 8 years old.
Nora

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info