Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 118414 - de Whilhelmina (Inde) - 2017-09-17
Lyc�e : "Looking for schools from all over the world to partner with my school"

Hello,

This is Whilhelmina, from India looking for schools from across the world to partner with our school with a few projects like. Foods from around the World, Fables Folklore Myths, Festivals, Protecting the Environment, Flags of the World, Geography for tourism This can be done through Skype, snail mail, Email students are between the age group of 4-17 year olds. If any school is interested please mail me.

118414 -
modifier supprimer 126699 - Réponse de Julie (France) - 2019-10-11

Hi! :)

I'm Julie, a 31 years-old teacher in France and I teach English to students from 15 to 18 in Rennes, Brittany. I'm looking for French teachers in English-speaking countries who would be willing to start something with me =) The idea would be to motivate our students to communicate and to exchange via letters, skype or emails, in English and in French ;) I'm looking for someone dynamic to undertake different projects with me and my students. At the end, a school trip would be so great! =)
Feel free to contact me :)
Julie

118414 -
modifier supprimer 125192 - Réponse de Brogan (USA) - 2019-01-21

Hello,

I teach a group of seniors (17-18 years old). We are looking for classes to collaborate with (skype, penpals etc.). We would like to discuss British Colonialism for our Brit Lit class.

Thank you,
Brogan

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info