Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 118405 - de Whilhelmina (Inde) - 2017-09-17
Coll�ge : "looking for schools to be partners with my school"

We are looking for pen pals or schools to partner with our middle school, primaary school and high school for a few lessons foods around the world, environment studies and Geography for tourism.

118405 -
modifier supprimer 118518 - Réponse de EMILIE (France) - 2017-09-20

Hello I am a French teacher and I would be interested in exchanging a few letters. My pupils are 7-8 years-old, and we have a project of penpals, based on the Story of "flat Stanley" from Jeff Brown. We would like to send you one "flat Stanley" by post introducing him to your pupils (1 letter for the whole class to start), and then your class will have to send him back by post with a presentation of your country and habits. If interested please let me know !

118405 -
modifier supprimer 118430 - Réponse de Judy (Taïwan) - 2017-09-18

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are year 7 and 8 students from Taiwan who are interested in practicing English through webcam or letters. Would you be interested in? I am looking forward to your response. Thank you.
a317@nmjh.tp.edu.tw

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info