Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 118266 - de Anne (Grande Bretagne) - 2017-09-13
: "Five Scottish students looking for snail mail penpals (writing in English!)"

Hello!
I am a private tutor based in Scotland with currently five students aged 8-12 who would be keen to write letters to children of similar ages in the USA or Australia/NZ to improve their writing skills and make friends, learn about different cultures etc! I realize it's a small group but wondering if anyone out there would be interested at all. As I am an English reading and writing tutor, correspondence would have to be in English 😊 my tutoring business website is www.thecullenclassroom.com Thank you.

118266 -
modifier supprimer 126465 - Réponse de Lisa (USA) - 2019-09-12

Hi! I teach 8 students writing at a private school in North Carolina. They are ages 8-10. We would love to write back and forth in English. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
Lisa

118266 -
modifier supprimer 120807 - Réponse de Siobhan (USA) - 2018-02-11

Hello! I'm Siobhan from the U.S.A. Me and my mom thought it would be a good idea to have a pen pal. I might tell some of my friends at my new school. I'm 8 years old and I like playing Minecraft. My daddy is Scottish, so I'm a little Scottish, too. My mom was born in the U.S.A. I LOVE painting. Me and mommy write our own books, which is great! I want my own Youtube channel, and maybe some outdoor stuff to explore the world. I have a big sister that think I will meet someday, along with my big brother, and a soon to be 7 month old brother. I love nature.I'm in 3rd grade, and I'd love to talk to you! I know it will be great! :) p.s, I play Sims 4.

118266 -
modifier supprimer 120374 - Réponse de Marie (France) - 2017-12-31

WELCOME A FRENCH TUTOR AT HOME DURING HOLIDAYS 2018

Hello,
I'm Marie, 23, I'm French and I teach English to kids in schools. I speak English fluently, I'm looking for a British/Irish family who would like to welcome me at their home for a short time in exchange for personalized French lessons I could teach to any member of the family, children or adults. I can teach with books as well as games, for a French exam or for a job, or merely for pleasure of learning french language and culture.

I'm serious and reliable, I can give you a CV and letter of application if need be. I took part in different cultural exchanges. I stayed 1 month in an American family last year to teach French to young kids through games playing, songs, or animated cartoons. It was a wonderful experience for both parties.

I'm free next year on summer holidays (July, August 2018). I can stay 1 week/ 2 weeks...

If you're a nice family looking for a French tutor in exchange for free room and board, I would be happy to help ! :)

please contact me!

118266 -
modifier supprimer 120305 - Réponse de elisabeth (Grèce) - 2017-12-22

hello i am elisabeth from greece ,a private tutor too!i would really like to start a letter exchange between our students. please write back if you want to organise this new friendship!!!

118266 -
modifier supprimer 119364 - Réponse de Christina (USA) - 2017-10-20

Hello,

I am looking to get my students involved with pen-pals. I have 100 students so am reaching out to multiple people and places who are interested. My students range from 13-14 and are in a small town Middle School in northern New Jersey. Let me know if you are still interested. Thank you.

Christina

118266 -
modifier supprimer 119069 - Réponse de Marquis (Belgique) - 2017-10-09

Dear Sir, Madam,

My name is Carine Marquis and I am the headmaster of a primary school in Saint-Sauveur, Belgium.
My French-speaking pupils are learning in English and would like to communicate with English-speaking penpals. They are between 6 and 12 years old.I have 6 classrooms.
Would any of your teachers be interested in this project?
Thank you for your consideration.
Kind regards, Carine Marquis
Marquiscarine@hotmail.com
Headmaster of Keysschool Saint-Sauveur, Frasnes, Belgium

118266 -
modifier supprimer 118778 - Réponse de anne (Grande Bretagne) - 2017-09-29

Hi Fabienne!
So nice to hear from you! That sounds wonderful, the students will be excited!
I now have seven students ages 6 to 12 who would be interested in writing to your students.
If you would like to email me your school postal address to my email anne@thecullenclassroom.com I will get the students to write some introductory letters each which I can send over all together for your students to look through and hopefully they will want to write back!😊
Many thanks and kind regards,
Anne Robertson.

118266 -
modifier supprimer 118751 - Réponse de Fabienne (France) - 2017-09-28

Hi,
I'm looking for english penpals for my 29 pupils.(9-11 years old)
We live in a great town in France not far from the sea: Bordeaux.
We could write in English and french..
Pupils could exchange with real letters and sometimes send projects by email..
Waiting for your answers
Fabienne

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info