Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 118236 - de Miss Goddard (Grande Bretagne) - 2017-09-12
: "Pen Pals"

Our school are looking for French pen pals for our children in key stage 2 (ages 8 -11). If this is something that your school would be interested in, please contact on me on the e-mail provided.

118236 -
modifier supprimer 119070 - Réponse de Marquis (Belgique) - 2017-10-09

Dear Sir, Madam,

My name is Carine Marquis and I am the headmaster of a primary school in Saint-Sauveur, Belgium.
My French-speaking pupils are learning in English and would like to communicate with English-speaking penpals. They are between 6 and 12 years old.I have 6 classrooms.
Would any of your teachers be interested in this project?
Thank you for your consideration.
Kind regards, Carine Marquis
Marquiscarine@hotmail.com
Headmaster of Keysschool Saint-Sauveur, Frasnes, Belgium

118236 -
modifier supprimer 118715 - Réponse de Gaëlle (France) - 2017-09-27

I am very interested in your project.
I teach English in two schools, to children from 8 to 10.
Please let me know if we could start something between our schools.

118236 -
modifier supprimer 118601 - Réponse de Sabrina (France) - 2017-09-24

Hi, I'm very interested by your project. I teach in a Normandy school with students between 7 and 10 years.
We are motivated to correspond with an english-speaking kids !
Are you ok to change our mails ?

118236 -
modifier supprimer 118522 - Réponse de EMILIE (France) - 2017-09-20

Hello,
I would be interested in exchanging a few letters with your class in Great Britain. I am a teacher of kids aged 7-8 and it would be great to be able to make a correspondance between our classes to exchange on our countries and our habits.
I am working on the « Flat Stanley » picture book and I want to make a very simple project of penpals so if you are interested I would send you the Schedule for the project ( it will only be two or three letters by post an one letter for the whole class each time!).
Waiting for your answer.
Best regards !
Best regards.

Emilie.
Teacher in Bordeaux (France). Ecole primaire publique RENE GIROL .

118236 -
modifier supprimer 118361 - Réponse de Virginie (France) - 2017-09-15

Hello,
I am a French mum of 2 girls aged of 10 years old. We are looking for a school to welcome them for 3-4,weeks in June -July in order to improve their English. I think it could be a great idea to work on a win-win language exchange. If they have the fantastic opportunity to integrate your school for 3-4 weeks, they can help with the French part of the class. We could as well write letters and so on all along the school year. Please let me know if you think it might be possible.
Best regards
Virginie

118236 -
modifier supprimer 118347 - Réponse de carine (Belgique) - 2017-09-14

My pupils are very interested . We are in Belgium . In our school we learn in french and in English .... Are you interested ...
It will be so funny . We could write to you in English and you could answer in french ....Is it a good idea for you ?

118236 -
modifier supprimer 118247 - Réponse de Sophie Royer (France) - 2017-09-12

Hi! I am à young primary school teacher and it is my first year. I have class of 29 9 or 10 years old children. I have an english degree.
I saw your post and I am interested in this "pen pals" idea!
Don't hesitate to contact me at ryr.sophie@gmail.com
Best regards
Sophie

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info