Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 118180 - de Ian (Grande Bretagne) - 2017-09-10
Lyc�e : "Letter/email exchange with French class sought"

I am a Secondary School French teacher in London looking to partner up with a school in France or French speaking country. My class is only 15 pupils aged 13-14 and we could exchange letters, cards, videos messages and get involved in projects. Please email me on ibothwell@harlingtonschool.org

118180 -
modifier supprimer 131578 - Réponse de Reme (Espagne) - 2024-03-19

Dear colleague,

My name is Mrs. Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and Bilingualism Coordinator at IES Ben al Jatib High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old. Catholic religion is among our taught subjects.

We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 13-14), so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating and excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. October or May would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.

Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe. We are experienced in exchanges with England, Germany, France and Holland, as well as eTwinning and Erasmus + projects.

If you are interested in, please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Reme Vera Santaella

Deputy Headteacher

Bilingualism Coordinator

IES Ben al Jatib High School(Malaga, Spain)

Email Contact: reme.vera@iesbenaljatib.org

High school website: www.iesbenaljatib.org

118180 -
modifier supprimer 122156 - Réponse de Reme (Espagne) - 2018-06-19

Dear colleague,
My name is Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and English teacher at a High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 800 students from 12 to 17 years old.
We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 14-15) , so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating students, excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum and birthplace, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. May 2019 would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.
Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe.We are experienced in eTwinning and Erasmus + project too.
If you are interested in , please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.
Email Contact: remeprofe2000@yahoo.es

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
Reme Vera

118180 -
modifier supprimer 120565 - Réponse de séverine (Belgique) - 2018-01-18

Good morning,

I'm an English teacher in a secondary school in Belgium and I have two classes in English immersion.

My collegues and I would like to find a school with which our pupils (more or less 50) could correspond, maybe can one of your collegues take part to the project. Our project is to send letters in English and your pupils in French. We also organize a trip to England and we would like to visit your school to teach our pupils the differences between Education in Belgium and UK. Your pupils could also come to Belgium so it would be a real languages exchange.

I hope you will be able to help me organize my project.

Your sincerely,

Séverine JUMET

English-Dutch teacher

Collège Saint Michel

Gosselies

BELGIUM

118180 -
modifier supprimer 120218 - Réponse de fatiha (France) - 2017-12-12

Hi!

I 'm an English teacher in a French school in Sorgues. I have one class of 27 pupils who really want to send Christmas cards to pupils living in the UK.

Would you be interested to start working with our school?

Best regards.

118180 -
modifier supprimer 120177 - Réponse de Jerome (France) - 2017-12-09

Hello.
I have got 120 French pupils.
I am looking for an English school to exchange letters.
In which city / district / borough is your school ?
Jerome

118180 -
modifier supprimer 119992 - Réponse de Laetitia (Belgique) - 2017-11-26

Hello, I am so happy to read your post. I am an English teacher in Belgium and with my pupils from 14-16 years old we are currently looking for English-speaking penfriends. Let me know if you are interested.

118180 -
modifier supprimer 118488 - Réponse de Joron Amandine (France) - 2017-09-19

Hi! I have two sets of year 10. If you still haven't found someone to pair up with, do not hesitate to contact me. I'll be delighted to answer your questions or to set up projects!
Regards,
Amandine

118180 -
modifier supprimer 118237 - Réponse de Pascale (France) - 2017-09-12

Hello! I've just read your message and I'd like to find penpals for my class of "troisième". I teach English in a small middle school in the South East of France in Savoy. There are 21 of them aged 13/14. They'd love to read about other teenagers. We could write emails and send videos. Tell me more about your projects and ideas. I usually approach themes like : Chinese portrait/ school bullying / environment / cinema.... but we could work on anything! If you are interested send me a mail.
Pascale Francoz

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info