Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 117805 - de Agata (Pologne) - 2017-08-31
: "Looking for English-speaking penpals"

I am an English teacher in primary school in Poland and I'm looking for penpals for my class. We would like to write emails to your class or group for the school year. My students are are 12-13 years old. We are interested in learning about life in other countries, culture and customs. I think students could exchange their mails once a mounth and describe their school, family, city or town they live etc. If you are interested please let me know to discus more details

117805 -
modifier supprimer 118241 - Réponse de Katarina (Slovaquie) - 2017-09-12

Hi
My name is Katarina and Iam an English teacher in the eastern part of Slovakia near Kosice approximately 40 kilometres.
Me and my pupils aged 12-15 are interested in writing in English, describing Slovak culture to your pupils and learning more about Polish culture, history, food and even visiting your country.

Looking forwad to hearing from you soon:)

Katarina Slovakia

117805 -
modifier supprimer 117873 - Réponse de Brenda (USA) - 2017-09-02

Hello, I am a highschool student from California interested in starting a pen pal club at my school and your post seems to be exactly what I wanted for the club. We could help your students strengthen their English nad/or spanish skills while the students in our club receive insight on what it is to be living in another country. It could be a great opportunity for the students. Let me know if you are interested in sending letters, email would be fine too.

117805 -
modifier supprimer 117817 - Réponse de Sunay Arasli (Turquie) - 2017-09-01

Hello,
I teach Grade 7 students who are 12-13 years old at a French speaking private school in Istanbul, Turkey. (It is named;Kucuk Prens Ortaokulu)English is the second foreign language that my kids are learning. My students' level is A2. They are very willing and ambigious to learn and cooperate. Shall we work in this project? My students will be very happy to have a yes😀 answer.
Sunay

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info