Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 117314 - de Simon (Polynésie Française) - 2017-08-13
: "Looking for penpals for 12-14 year-old students."

Hi,
I live in French Polynesia and I teach English to pupils aged 12-14 in a school situated on a small island near Bora-Bora. I am looking for penpals for my students (preferably snail mail) to talk about everyday life, activities and other subjects.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thank you for your answer.

117314 -
modifier supprimer 127433 - Réponse de Philip (France) - 2020-01-12

Hi Simon,
I've lived and taught English in France for the last 20 years. Unfortunately, my students are professional adults so I don't think I can really help you. However, I'm wondering whether you can help me. I'm looking for a complete life-style change, whilst continuing to teach English and staying withing French territories. Hence, I'm looking into teaching within French Polynesia. Any insights and advice on this question would be most gratefully received.
Thanks - and happy new year.
Phil Newman

117314 -
modifier supprimer 117993 - Réponse de Rosa (Canada) - 2017-09-05

We are a small private international school in Fort Erie Ontario and my students who are learning to speak French would love to partner with you in a penpal project! Perhaps we can even skype or FaceTime.
We begin school tomorrow and I will have all together about 40 middle students in Gr.6,7,and 8. I will have about 10 senior students in Gr.10-12
Please reach us at rtromb@niagaracc.com

117314 -
modifier supprimer 117345 - Réponse de agnès (France) - 2017-08-15

Hello !
I'm from France in the centre of Paris a very nice school and I teach English to 13-15 years old students (=classe de 3ème en collège et 4ème ). I would like to find penpals for my future students, for September 2017, if possible either in the US, Canada or Australia or South Africa(as these countries are studied all year long)
The idea is to find a penpal for each student (there will be 25 or 32 students in my four classes).
The exchange will be made via both emails and snail mail (so as to make students study the format of a letter/postcard and improve their use of internet). This project includes collective emails/letters and individual exchange.
Themes of writing can be : the educational system (similarities and differences ; school uniform, if any), habits and ways of life, discovering another culture (traditional bank holidays, music...)

I'm opened to any other suggestions to complete the mail/letter exchange. If anybody is interested, please let me know !

117314 -
modifier supprimer 117327 - Réponse de Virginie (France) - 2017-08-14

Bonjour Simon !
I am Virginie, I am teaching English in a middleschool in the French West coast, In Nantes. My students are 13/14 years old and are looking for penpals to write letters in English even if it's not their native language ! For the 2017-2018 school year ( starting in September ) :)
I would love exchanging letters about our school, natural resources, celebrations, food... If you are interested with a cultural sharing using the language we both teach, you can send me a message on my email adress (mmerivalland@gmail.com ), so that I can send you the school website link and start discussing what you'de like our students to write about !
A bientôt :)

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info