Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 117308 - de Freya (Grande Bretagne) - 2017-08-13
: "Pen pals"

Hi,
I teach a class of 23 children, aged 7-8. We are in a rural village in Oxfordshire in the middle of England. We are looking for a class of children in France to exchange letters with. Would anybody be interested in corresponding with us?

117308 -
modifier supprimer 123248 - Réponse de Amandine Grelier (France) - 2018-09-02

Hello Freya,

My name is Amandine and I am a teacher in Year 5 (29 pupils from the age of 9 to 11). I am very interested in letting my pupils write and communicate with English students. We live in Western France (in Vendée).

Let me know if that's possible,
Thank you,
Amandine.

117308 -
modifier supprimer 119071 - Réponse de Marquis (Belgique) - 2017-10-09

Dear Sir, Madam,

My name is Carine Marquis and I am the headmaster of a primary school in Saint-Sauveur, Belgium.
My French-speaking pupils are learning in English and would like to communicate with English-speaking penpals. They are between 6 and 12 years old.I have 6 classrooms.
Would any of your teachers be interested in this project?
Thank you for your consideration.
Kind regards, Carine Marquis
Marquiscarine@hotmail.com
Headmaster of Keysschool Saint-Sauveur, Frasnes, Belgium

117308 -
modifier supprimer 118666 - Réponse de la batie (France) - 2017-09-25

Bonjour,
Avez-vous trouvé des correspondants?

Hello,
Have you found correspondents?

117308 -
modifier supprimer 117566 - Réponse de Natacha (France) - 2017-08-24

Hello !
My 26 pupils are between 7 and 9 years old. They are beginners in English. Our school in near the Alpes.
We could exchange letters, e-mails, videos... as a class or as individual penmate. My pupils could do it in English and you could do it in French ? Or 1st exchange in one language and the next one in the other language. Everything could be possible.
Hope to hear from you,
Natacha

117308 -
modifier supprimer 117554 - Réponse de Jennifer (France) - 2017-08-24

Hi,
I teach a class of 24 children, aged 7-8. We are in the south of France, between Saint-Tropez and Nice. We would very much like to correspond with you.
My students are beginners but we can write letters, exchange emails or correspond with Skype.
If you are still interested, let me know :)
See you,

Jennifer (Fayence, Var, France)

117308 -
modifier supprimer 117521 - Réponse de Fabienne (France) - 2017-08-22

Hello ! I'm a french teacher, I am going to have 25 pupils aged 8 to 9. They are beginners. We would be happy to share with your class some mails or emails maybe even some Skype expérience.

117308 -
modifier supprimer 117391 - Réponse de Fabienne (France) - 2017-08-16

Hello
If you are still interested in this project it would be a pleasure for us. I am working with 25 french students aged 7 or 8 years old. We would love sharing some letters, drawings, experiences and why not talking through skype.
Thanks by avance.
Fabienne

117308 -
modifier supprimer 117390 - Réponse de Virginie (France) - 2017-08-16

Hello Freya,
I am interested in your proposal.
I am from France and I am looking for corresponding with other countries in english.
My pupils will be 10-12 years old. I would like to send/receive at least 2 emails per month.
We can start from the next intake if you are interested too.
Let me know how you want to proceed.
Thanks
Virginie vfrey@hotmail.fr

117308 -
modifier supprimer 117357 - Réponse de Julie (France) - 2017-08-15

Bonjour
ma classe de ce1 ce2 '(7-9 ans) recherche des correspondants.
Nous sommes situés dans le nord de la France (pas de calais) et serions ravis de correspondre avec vous..
Nous sommes en milieu urbain.
A bientôt!
Julie

117308 -
modifier supprimer 117309 - Réponse de Gilles (France) - 2017-08-13

Bonjour j ai aussi une classe de 25 ce1(7-8 ans) we are living in Bordeaux in the southwest in France et nous serions content d echanger avec vous (une correspondance collective reguliere et une echange individuelle en 3/4 temps presentation noel.. j espere de vos nouvelles

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info