Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 116447 - de Taryn (Australie) - 2017-06-25
: "Pen Pals wanted"

Hi there,
I have a class of 14 students aged between 5-8. I would love a chance for my students to send letters to other students somewhere else in the world and learn about their culture. Please feel free to email me if you are interested as I would like to get this up and running soon.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Taryn

116447 -
modifier supprimer 126983 - Réponse de Yamil (USA) - 2019-11-13

Hello, my name is Yamil Rullan. I am a Health and Physical Education teacher in Perth Amboy, NJ. I teach Middle School Students during the day, grades 5 - 8. I also work for an after school program where I teach a Community Service class with students from 5th to 8th grade. My club has about 12 students. I read your info page on the Teachers Corner.net, would you and your class would like to be Pen Pals

116447 -
modifier supprimer 125780 - Réponse de Riverside School (Kenya) - 2019-06-22

Our students are interested to write letters to your students. Our school is in Kenya(Africa) Thanks, Mary

116447 -
modifier supprimer 125680 - Réponse de Ashley (USA) - 2019-05-24

I do not have a full class; however, my son is 9 and I am looking for a Penpal for him. If you have use for a single pal, please let me know.

116447 -
modifier supprimer 125297 - Réponse de Rachael (Irlande) - 2019-02-07

hi there

I have a class of 11 7 year olds. Would you be still interested in pairing up?

regards

Rachael

116447 -
modifier supprimer 125117 - Réponse de Lisa (USA) - 2019-01-10

Aloha,

I am a teacher of a community-based education program in Hawaii (on the Big Island) with students in grades 1-8. My younger students (7-8 year olds) would like to have pen pals. I have 2 girls that are interested to begin with, but may have more over time.

116447 -
modifier supprimer 124305 - Réponse de Daniella (Grande Bretagne) - 2018-10-17

I am a year 1 class teacher and our new topic for the next 8 weeks will be Australasia primarily focusing on Australia. I thought it would be really exciting if we could exchange letters and drawings with children across the globe.

116447 -
modifier supprimer 121338 - Réponse de Ernti (Turquie) - 2018-04-23

Hi there,

We would love to write to your students if you are still interested. We have letter ready to go and can send them by next week.

Ernti

116447 -
modifier supprimer 121265 - Réponse de Jennifer (USA) - 2018-04-10

Hi! My name is Jennifer, I am a third grade teacher in Ohio. I have 23 students who I would love to get pen pals for ASAP. If interested please email me back. Thank you!

116447 -
modifier supprimer 121015 - Réponse de elise (France) - 2018-03-01

Hello, i am french teacher, i have student aged between 7-8 years old. We discover Australia and i find autralian's students to exchange letter with us. They speak just a little in english and you, they speak french ?

good bye

THIROUARD élise

116447 -
modifier supprimer 120455 - Réponse de Ingrid (USA) - 2018-01-10

Hi,
I am teaching a group of 11-14 students from grades 2 to 5th. We would like to be pen pals with some students as well! I was thinking we would send the letters eletronically. Were you thinking the same?
I look forward to hearing from you soon!

116447 -
modifier supprimer 119555 - Réponse de FEDERICA (Italie) - 2017-11-01

Hi!
I am Federica Servente, an Italian teacher of Primary school. I’ m writing you because I am interested in connecting my Italian students with other students around the world. Having a pen pals creates opportunities for students to learn from one another, develop and improve English language. Students explore the communities where they live, indentifying similarities and differences among regions in their own country and between countries. Students learn about each other and develop collaborative relationships with peers.
I really would like connect Italian students from Reggio Emilia to your students, using Internet so that they could talk to each other and exchange ideas.
Can this be done with you and your students?
My students are 8 years old.
This is my e-mail: federica.servente@icspallanzani.org
I think that connecting students and teachers in different schools together be very rewarding experience!
Thank you very much. We wait for an email beginning our relationship!
Federica Servente

116447 -
modifier supprimer 118975 - Réponse de Anne-Lise (France) - 2017-10-06

Good evening,

I am a french teacher from Brittany. My pupils are between 2 and 4 years, but I teach english to the others class with pupils who are between 8 and 10. I am very interested in exchanging with you and your classroom.

Our shool theme is travelling. For the younger, we are seraching for some pupils who could send us cards. For the older, we can write be cards, e-mail or discuss on Skype.

I looking formward to read your answer,
Anne Lise

116447 -
modifier supprimer 118288 - Réponse de Misty (USA) - 2017-09-13

I have a group of 18 students in 1st grade (6-7 year olds). We have just become a global school and each grade was assigned a country to investigate throughout the year. I think my students would love and benefit from learning about Australia. If you are interested please let me know.

116447 -
modifier supprimer 117766 - Réponse de Muriel (France) - 2017-08-31

Hi, I'm a french teacher and I'm looking for penpals. My pupils are 7 years. This year, we want to discover others countries in the world, others ways of live...
I hope you will contact me. Muriel

116447 -
modifier supprimer 117595 - Réponse de Odile (France) - 2017-08-24

Hello, I'm a school teacher living in the south of France, my pupils are 6/7 and i'm looking for a classroom to exchange about ways of live, cities, landscapes...to show them common points and differences in our countries. Hope we can have exchanges with you ;) Odile

116447 -
modifier supprimer 117320 - Réponse de sevim (Turquie) - 2017-08-14

Goodmorning I am writing yourself from istanbul. we look a native english speaking school who will exchange snailmails or via skype conversation like yourself.My school website is www.topkapiokullari.com . My email is smpsonsevim@gmail.com I hope We talk further on return. Look forward to hearing from you Kind Regards Sevim Simpson

116447 -
modifier supprimer 117158 - Réponse de Sevim (Turquie) - 2017-08-08

Hellofrom Turkey
I am writing from istanbul.i am an esl teacher www.topkapiokullari.com . I teach from 8 to 16 years old. We look forward to penpalz via email or snailmail with your school.Look forward to communicating yourself.my e-mail is smpsonsevim@gmail.com.
Kind Regards
Sevim Simpson

116447 -
modifier supprimer 117103 - Réponse de Cathy (USA) - 2017-08-05

Hello ...school will be starting this coming week ...and my roster has 18 Second Grade students .... ages 6-7 ...would love to get them started with pen pals.

If you are still interested ...please let me know. Have a great day!

116447 -
modifier supprimer 116984 - Réponse de Michelle (Allemagne) - 2017-07-31

Hi I have a son Theo who is 6 years old and a daughter Alesha who is 8 years old. Both children are wanting to make new friends internationally and would love to write to any of your pupils via letter. Please contact me if you're interested. Regards. Michelle.

116447 -
modifier supprimer 116452 - Réponse de Linda (France) - 2017-06-25

Hi Taryn
I am a teacher of 24 children aged between 3 and 5 years old in France. We would be very happy to correspond with australian students. We are looking for a school to compare our school, class, culture,... with our. Email me If you are interested!
Look forward to hearing from you
Linda
linda.pagant@ac-besancon.fr

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info