Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Autres
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 116283 - de Josie (Japon) - 2017-06-06
Autres : "Kindergarten Penpals"

Hello,

I am looking for a class of kindergarten or first grade students to be penpals with. My class has 13 students, but there is another class of 14 kindergarten students at my school that could also join if your class is much bigger. We are located in Japan, and we would like to correspond in English. We would prefer to send letters by mail, however video messages may also be a fun option.

Please let me know if you are interested in teaming up!

- Josie

116283 -
modifier supprimer 116754 - Réponse de J (Grande Bretagne) - 2017-07-13

Hi Josie,

I have just been appointed as class teacher for September to a UK year 1 and 2 class (the same age as K-1) and am interested in a Japanese classroom penpal/twinning, because I am planning to use Japan as our geography topic. Are you still looking for someone? Let me know, I would have to confirm it with our safeguarding officer, but especially if it is just letters I am sure it would be fine. :)

Jade

116283 -
modifier supprimer 116458 - Réponse de MASEREKA CHARLES (Ouganda) - 2017-06-26

dear friends,greetings from good shepherd school-kirembo,kasese,uganda.a nursery and primary school with 250 children,we use english as a medium of communication.we also request to link up with you.thank you.yours masereka charles-director.

116283 -
modifier supprimer 116360 - Réponse de Hillary (Ouganda) - 2017-06-16

yes I have the kids in my kindergarten whom we can correspond with yours.
email me for details on pstbakakih@gmail.com
Thanks

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Autres - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info