Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 11613 - de Nina (Suède) - 2006-08-04
Coll�ge : "Penpals (snail mail) wanted, age 13-14"

I'm a teacher of English in Sweden and I'd like my students to have the opportunity to learn and practice their English through writing. I have a group of 25 students, both male and female, who have all been learning English for about 3 years. They are 13-14 yrs old and starting 7th grade in mid August. Interested?? Then please e-mail me!

11613 -
modifier supprimer 41256 - Réponse de Jeanne (USA) - 2011-09-28

Hello:
I am a Communications teacher of 25 8th graders who are interested in establishing pen pal relationships with students their own age from a different culture. My students will be able to send hand written letters as well as emails. The class also participates with a student safe website blog. If you are interested in allowing your students to reach across the globe and make new friends then please contact me. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

11613 -
modifier supprimer 22988 - Réponse de Hicham (Maroc) - 2007-12-23

Hi !
How are you ?
I go through your mail while logging in www.studentsoftheworld.org.
I’m an English teacher living in Morocco. I’m 26 years old. I got my BA degree in English literature on 2005, and now I teach English for Junior High School students.
I want really to establish with you a penfriendship club by means of which we can help our students to improve and develop their skills in ESL.
I would be very gratful if accept me as your friend and coorporator…… !!!?
If you are really ready to do some writings with your students here is my email just give me a sign.
Yours with best regards
HiCham
PS I have some entirely briliant students in English

11613 -
modifier supprimer 20109 - Réponse de taylor (USA) - 2007-07-25

hi, my name is taylor redd and i am from the USA and i would love to be your classes penpal i am sorry but i do not have an email address, but you can reach me at my home address which is 4279 S.205th rd Halfway, MO 65663. i am turning 14 this august and i am starting the 8th grade. that is just a little bit about me. thank you taylor

11613 -
modifier supprimer 16698 - Réponse de virginia (USA) - 2007-01-09

I have about 30 students who are learning English and would like to have penpals from another country to practice their english. If interested, please send me an email. Thanksl.

11613 -
modifier supprimer 15926 - Réponse de Agnieszka (Pologne) - 2006-11-23

hello! I'm a quite young teacher of English in Poland (4 years of experience) and I'm looking for penfriends for my students. I found your ad and I'm wondering if you're stiil interested. My students are about 12-13 years old and they've been learning English for 3 years.
mail me please, thanks

11613 -
modifier supprimer 14233 - Réponse de géraldine (France) - 2006-10-13

Hello Nina,

I teach English in a junior high school near Paris. I have a class of 24 teens aged 13-14 years old, and we're looking for a class with whom the kids could exchange informations, impressions...... they really need to practise their writing abilities, so if you're still interested,please E-mail me......and since they chose a section called "european class", exchanging with your pupils would really be appropriate. Thanks,

Géraldine Cally.

11613 -
modifier supprimer 14034 - Réponse de FRANCOISE (France) - 2006-10-04

I teach English in Bordeaux (South West of France) My 13/14-year-old pupils have been learning English for 3 years. They are in a European class and so spend more time studying English. I'd like them to write to other European teenagers and maybe go on an exchange later. There are 25 of them. If you're still looking for penpals thank you for e-mailing me.

11613 -
modifier supprimer 12339 - Réponse de Julie (USA) - 2006-09-03

Hi Nina,
I teach 12-14 year old students at a middle school in North Carolina, USA. This year we are working on a project where we exchange "boxes" with schools in four or five countries. Each box would contain letters from students, postcards and cards, perhaps candy, menus from some of the students' favorite local restaurants--and any other interesting cultural items or items the students would like to share with each other. Would you like to exchange a box with us? If so contact me at my above email address!!!

11613 -
modifier supprimer 11917 - Réponse de Otabek (Ouzbekistan) - 2006-08-20

Hello, my name is Otabek, from Tashkent. I'm really interested on increasing a number of my pen pals who live overseas. The reason why they helped me a lot on improving my English skills. I eager to go to the USA! :)

11613 -
modifier supprimer 11854 - Réponse de Ginger Mark (USA) - 2006-08-17

Hi I am looking for a penpal for my 7th grade daughter,we homeschool and I would like her to experience other traditions please email me with the details

11613 -
modifier supprimer 11650 - Réponse de abdel (Maroc) - 2006-08-06

hi,
my name is abdel ,moroccan student and i am happy to developp my level in english by establishing a relation with girl penpals.
sincerlly

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info