Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 115995 - de Barry (Japon) - 2017-05-06
: "English Teacher in Japan Seeks 4th, 5th, or 6th Grade Pen Pals for His Students"

Hi,

I'm an English teacher at a Japanese public elementary school in Okinawa, Japan and my 4th, 5th and/or 6th graders would love to correspond with your students. My students speak a little English but I promise to help them revise their letters for readability. As for the number of students, I will have about 20-25 pen pals per grade. So, if you have 20-25 students interested in corresponding with Japanese pen pals, please contact me and we can work out the logistics.

Sincerely,

Barry Pollick

115995 -
modifier supprimer 130087 - Réponse de Laurie (USA) - 2022-07-13

Hi there,

My gifted classes at Varner Elementary in Powder Springs Georgia are studying Japan our first semester. We start school on August 1st and are ready to get started getting to learn more about your culture. We would love to be pen pals.......my students range from 1st grade to 5th grade. Please let me know if you are interested...

Varner Elementary
4761 Gaydon Road
Powder Springs, GA 30127
laurie.mendenhall@cobbk12.org
Laurie Mendenhall - Gifted Teacher

115995 -
modifier supprimer 118848 - Réponse de Leslie (Iles Hawaï (USA)) - 2017-10-02

Hello, I am a 5th grade (9-10 yo) teacher in a public school in Hawaii USA. Would love to exchange emails or can use Kidblog.org to penpal letters. If interested, please email me.

Thank You,

Leslie

115995 -
modifier supprimer 117009 - Réponse de Barbara (Australie) - 2017-08-01

Hi!

I have some students (up to a class of 22) who would love to learn more about other countries and cultures too. My students are in Grade 5/6 which is ages 10-12. I would like to do traditional writing letters to encourage their English writing and skills, however would be interested in doing emails and video conferences also.

Please let me know if this is still of interest to you,
Barbara

115995 -
modifier supprimer 116871 - Réponse de Célia (France) - 2017-07-21

Hello,
I don't know if you're still looking for a class to match but hopefully! I am a teacher in a small school near Tours, France. I have 24 students aged 7 to 8 years. We will be working on Japan this year, to discover another culture and another country. Correspondence with your class would be an unforgettable experience.
Tell me if you're still interested, thanks in advance.

115995 -
modifier supprimer 116688 - Réponse de Nicolas (France) - 2017-07-11

Hello Barry,
Some fellows from the Skolinks network could be interested in your pen pal project.
If you're still interested, I can put you in touch.
Best from France

115995 -
modifier supprimer 116393 - Réponse de Stephanie (USA) - 2017-06-18

Hi I'm messaging you in regards of your students needing pen pals my daughter is 10and is currently in 4th grade she will be going to 5th grade in September she loves Japan and your culture and she wishes to learn Japanese she speaks English and Spanish because we are from Puerto Rico living in Rhode Island USA we would preferably want a girl to exchange and send letters to her by mail she would love this and will be very excited to receive letters from Japan in the mail please let me know if it's possible

115995 -
modifier supprimer 116319 - Réponse de Léa (France) - 2017-06-12

Hello
I'm a primary school teacher in Paris, France. My pupils are between 10 and 12 years old. They speak and learn a little english. I would like to have them correspond with other english learning pupils from september.

Léa

115995 -
modifier supprimer 116062 - Réponse de Patricia (Espagne) - 2017-05-15

Hello
We are a school in Igualada, Barcelona (Spain)Our 5th graders are carrying out a project about Japan. Would you like to exchange e-mails with them and learn from each other's traditions, routines, school life, etc....

115995 -
modifier supprimer 116012 - Réponse de Sarah (Alaska (USA)) - 2017-05-09

I'm a teachers aid at a small school in Alaska. Whale Pass is a small town of about 60 people and our school has about 17 students, grades k-12. We would love to have our students correspond.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info