Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 115800 - de Erin (Allemagne) - 2017-03-28
: "International School Grade 4 exchange pals"

Hello! We are a group of 20 students at an international school in Germany. We would love to exchange letters to learn about cultures, world events and sustainability.

We are excited to hear form you!

115800 -
modifier supprimer 120704 - Réponse de Jen (USA) - 2018-02-01

Hi! I am a 3rd grade teacher in Washington state, in the United states. I am looking for a class for my students to write to and share their cultures with. My students live in a small town and I am hoping to help them to understand more about others around the world. Thank you!

115800 -
modifier supprimer 120158 - Réponse de Dionne (Jamaïque) - 2017-12-08

Hi Erin,

I do a Foreign Language and Culture club in Jamaica and we would love to correspond with you if your class is still available.
Also, I do a community magazine and would love to have items from students on German language and culture.
Please write soon.
Dionne

115800 -
modifier supprimer 120134 - Réponse de NASSIMA (France) - 2017-12-07

Hello, I am a teacher in a French primary school. If you are still looking for a foreign school with whom to correspond, please do not hesitate to contact me. See you soon, I hope. Nassima

115800 -
modifier supprimer 116378 - Réponse de Tina (Australie) - 2017-06-17

Hi,
My name is Tina and I am a german living in Australia. I am teaching german at the local primary school and would be looking for an exchange class/traditional penpal friendship, from next year onwards starting off with grade 4. Where in germany are you located?
Thanks Tina

115800 -
modifier supprimer 116281 - Réponse de Kimberly Davis (USA) - 2017-06-05

Hi!! I am a homeschool teacher of a 4th grade girl! We are looking to start penpals to learn about the world!

115800 -
modifier supprimer 115891 - Réponse de Jessica (Alaska (USA)) - 2017-04-16

Hello,
My name is Jessica I am 16 years old and I'm from Chicago Illinois. I saw your teacher advertisment on here and though I am only one kid I would love to be able to connect and talk with either one or multiple of your students. I speak fluent English and grew up learning German since my family speaks it.
I ope to hear back from you!
Thanks

115800 -
modifier supprimer 115805 - Réponse de sean (Irlande) - 2017-03-29

Hi can you get in touch with me re exchange

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info