Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 115755 - de Odile (Alaska (USA)) - 2017-03-19
Lyc�e : "Looking for Spanish speaking Penpals"

I teach Spanish in a high school in a small island town in Alaska. It is the first year of Spanish in this school and I have only 6 students, but they are very enthusiastic and would like to correspond in Spanish and English with Spanish speaking students who are learning English. There are 3 girls and 3 boys between the ages of 14 and 16. Let me know if you are interested in connecting students together and possibly making a connection over Skype in order to learn more about our regions of the world. Email me at omeister@wpsd.us

115755 -
modifier supprimer 131030 - Réponse de Dulce Miranda (Mexique) - 2023-08-19

night: My name Dulce Kristal Miranda and I'm registre on penpals. I'm studied bachelor degree since 2019 and I'm make Friends. I'm from México city. My Address is: Av Rio de los Remedios #126-1 COL. Progreso nacional alcaldía Gustavo A Madero. Calle 20 y calle 21 Zip code 07650. You shall answered please.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info