Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 115719 - de Catherine (Grande Bretagne) - 2017-03-14
Lyc�e : "German and French penpals wanted!!"

Hello

I teach French and German to pupils aged 11-16 at a large secondary school near to Manchester, England.

My pupils are looking for both French and German partner schools for letter and email exchanges, class Skype meetings etc. We would like partners who wish to write in French/English or German/English.

We would love to hear from you.

Catherine

115719 -
modifier supprimer 129562 - Réponse de tina (Suisse) - 2021-10-07

Hi,
I am an English teacher here in Switzerland of a group of 14 fifteen year olds. We are looking for some students to correspond with. Would you be interested?
Tina

115719 -
modifier supprimer 125339 - Réponse de Manuela (Suisse) - 2019-02-15

Guten Nachmittag
Ich bin Manuela und unterrichte Englisch in einem kleinen Dorf in der Schweiz. Ich wäre sehr interessiert an einer Brieffreundschaft. Ich hätte 22 Kinder, die gerne neue Kulturen kennenlernen würden.
Liebe Grüsse
Manuela

115719 -
modifier supprimer 121187 - Réponse de jade (France) - 2018-03-28

Bonjour, je suis une étudiante française. J'ai 16 and et je parle l'anglais et l'allemand. Je suis intéressée pour correspondre avec une de vos élève. Si ma proposition vous intéresse n'hésitez pas!

115719 -
modifier supprimer 120658 - Réponse de Francis Bogue (France) - 2018-01-29

Hi there !

Just spotted your ad on "Teacher ads" and we might be interested if you haven't already found a school. I am head of English at a secondary school called "Lycée Jean Moulin" (which is right in the centre of Angers).

Kindest regards,

Francis Bogue

115719 -
modifier supprimer 120644 - Réponse de Anna (Allemagne) - 2018-01-26

Dear Catherine,

I just found your message in the forum while I was looking for a school in the UK to start working with. I teach English and Spanish at a secondary school in Berlin, Germany. We are a Polish international school but also have regular, non-Polish pupils. At the moment I teach a 7th grade and two 10th grade classes who will be doing their first big exam this year. In Spanish we already have an exchange programme with a school in San Sebastian and I was thinking about also starting an exchange programme with an English school, so our pupils can also broaden their perspectives in that direction. Of course this would also include them writing letters/e-mails to each other or even skyping.
I would be happy to hear back from you.
Many greetings,
Anna

115719 -
modifier supprimer 120566 - Réponse de séverine (Belgique) - 2018-01-18

Good morning,

I'm an English teacher in a secondary school in Belgium and I have two classes in English immersion.

My collegues and I would like to find a school with which our pupils (more or less 50) could correspond. Our project is to send letters in English and your pupils in French. We also organize a trip to England and we would like to visit your school to teach our pupils the differences between Education in Belgium and UK. Your pupils could also come to Belgium so it would be a real languages exchange.

I hope you will be able to help me organize my project.

Your sincerely,

Séverine JUMET

English-Dutch teacher

Collège Saint Michel

Gosselies

BELGIUM

115719 -
modifier supprimer 120097 - Réponse de Irina (Allemagne) - 2017-12-06

Hey,
I read your message and it sounds really interesting.
I’m an English and PE teacher at a big inclusive secondary school near Hannover.
My pupils are between 10 and 12 years old and have learned English for 3 to 4 years.
I’d be really pleased if you contacted me.

Best wishes
Irina Damm

115719 -
modifier supprimer 119835 - Réponse de Pia (Allemagne) - 2017-11-17

Hello Catherine,

We are a smal secondary school in Berlin/ Germany. And we are looking for a school in England for penpals and hopefully class to class exchange.

Please get in contact.

Kind regards

Pia

115719 -
modifier supprimer 118705 - Réponse de Miranda (France) - 2017-09-27

I'm an English teacher near Fontainebleau (70kms from Paris). I would like to set up an exchange for a group of about 20 students aged 12/13 from the end of January. Please let me know if you are interested.

115719 -
modifier supprimer 118341 - Réponse de Mélanie (France) - 2017-09-14

To whom it may concern,

My name is Melanie and I am an English teacher looking for penpals for my students. I have 5 classes , one in Year 7, two in Year 8 and two in Year 9. I would like to know if you would be interested in a mail exchange with at least one class. They could introduce themsleves, talk about their daily life and culture in English and French.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards, Melanie Porée

115719 -
modifier supprimer 118022 - Réponse de Victoria (USA) - 2017-09-05

Hello,

I have a pen pal club that has about 15 students in it. We are looking to exchange letters with students from other countries. Our students could explain our traditions, school systems and family life. Please let me know if you are interested. We would like to start right away.

Victoria

115719 -
modifier supprimer 117917 - Réponse de Abdel (France) - 2017-09-03

Hello,

I teach English to 13-14 y/o in France and I'm looking for penpals in the UK for exchanging letters, skype meetings if possible, let me know if you're interested, best regards,

Abdel

115719 -
modifier supprimer 117444 - Réponse de Dake (Suisse) - 2017-08-19

Hello,
If you're still looking for students for French/English I'm looking for an English class to exchange letters, emails etc with my students (French, Switzerland).

Please let me know if you're interested.

With best regards,

Dake Chiaravalle

115719 -
modifier supprimer 117383 - Réponse de Dake (Suisse) - 2017-08-16

Hello,

I'm an English teacher in the French part of Switzerland, Neuchâtel and I'm hoping to find a class to exchange letters/emails and maybe next year to go to England and visit you.

I have 27 students aged 13-14 and 17 students ahead 14-15.

Please let me know if you are interested.
Best regards

Dake Chiaravalle

115719 -
modifier supprimer 117279 - Réponse de Virginie (France) - 2017-08-12

Hello, I am Virginie, from France, Nantes, I am teaching English in a middleschool in the French West coast. My students are 13/14 years old and are looking for penpals from an English speaking country for the 2017-2018 school year :)
We could send letters, e-mails, videos... If you are interested for a cultural sharing, contact us ! mmerivalland@gmail.com
A bientôt :)

115719 -
modifier supprimer 117217 - Réponse de Deria (Allemagne) - 2017-08-10

Hello! Are you still interested in pen pals? I am a teacher in Germany. I want to get my classes interested in pen pal exchanges! I look forward to hearing from you!!!

Best Regards

Deria Jakob

115719 -
modifier supprimer 116590 - Réponse de Océane (France) - 2017-07-05

Hello,

We are two ESL teachers in Saint-Bonnet-le-Château, France and we are looking for penfriends for our English club in September for kids from 12 to 15 to exchange videos, letters... If you are still interested please contact us.

Océane and Claire

115719 -
modifier supprimer 116557 - Réponse de Barbara (Suisse) - 2017-07-03

Hi Catherine!

We are a bilingual school (French and German) in the beautiful city of Fribourg, Switzerland. We are two young but experienced, motivated teachers who are looking to team up with British classes to exchange letters / e-mails and other cool class projects.
As our school is bilingual, we can communicate in both French and German.
We would like to start working with you as of the next school year 17/18.

Please let me know if you're interested! We're looking forward to hearing from you! :)

115719 -
modifier supprimer 116002 - Réponse de Lionel (France) - 2017-05-08

Hi !!!
I'm very much interested and I would love to team up with you and your students !

First of all, let me introduce myself : I am a French English teacher at Collège La Boétie in Dordogne, France. We are a Comprehensive School of about 900 pupils aged between 10 and 15 years old. We are located in the heart of the Black Périgord, around Sarlat-la- Canéda.
Moreover, our school is one of the best schools in all the Dordogne department. We have been in the top 10 and have had among the best results to the «Diplôme National du Brevet» for the past 5 years both locally and nationally.
Languages at La Boétie are a priority and we can pride ourselves on offering one of the best language training as far as graduation towards Lycée is concerned. Some of our students pass Cambridge certifications with flying colors once in Lycée.
I have been working with two schools for ten years but unfortunately our partnership had to end, so I'm looking for new teachers to team up with !

Please contact me !

115719 -
modifier supprimer 115952 - Réponse de Rebecca (Allemagne) - 2017-04-25

Hello Catherine,
I'm Rebecca from Berlin, Germany. I'm 13 years old and go in the 7th class. I am learning English since the third grade and I am looking for an English Penpal to improve my English and to meet new people.
If any of your students are interested of a letter exchange, please write back.
I like climbing, be outside, Handwork, writing and I play 2 Instruments.
Greetings
Rebecca

115719 -
modifier supprimer 115842 - Réponse de Inge (Allemagne) - 2017-04-06

Hello Catherine,

I am head of the English department of a grammar school in Bavaria, Germany. Our pupils are very interested in finding penpals,skype contacts etc. in Britain.

If you are interested, just let me know.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Inge

115719 -
modifier supprimer 115794 - Réponse de Pascale (France) - 2017-03-26

Hello
I teach English near Paris. Are you interested in an exchange in French and English? Have a good day. Pascale

115719 -
modifier supprimer 115774 - Réponse de Andrea (Suisse) - 2017-03-23

Dear teacher,
I teach in a high school in the beautiful region of Valais in Switzerland, and I have lots of students who would love to correspond with your classes.
Please let me know if our school would interest you.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Andrea.

115719 -
modifier supprimer 115763 - Réponse de LAURENCE (France) - 2017-03-20

Hi,

I'm an English teacher in the South West of France.
I teach pupils between 12 and 15.
If you're interested, please send me a mail.
Best regards
Laurence

115719 -
modifier supprimer 115729 - Réponse de SYLVAIN MUDAHINYUKA (Rwanda) - 2017-03-14

Hello, I AM the head master of Groupe SCOLAIRE St DOMINIQUE GIHARA IN RWANDA. I have students from nursery up to advanced secondary. I would like to have a partnership with a school of Europe and we can have partnership with Teachers AND STUDENTS. THANKS

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info