Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 115514 - de Daria (Russie) - 2017-02-18
: "Looking for penfreinds"

Hello, everybody! My name's Daria and I'm a teacher in on of the state schools in Russia, Krasnoyarsk. It's in Siberia. I have a group of children (age 10-11 years old, about 13 children) and we'd like to practice our skills in English. We want to learn something about other countries and customs and to tell you something new about our culture! Hope to hear from you soon!

115514 -
modifier supprimer 122179 - Réponse de stephanie (USA) - 2018-06-20

Hi there! My children are wanting to have a penpal from another country. They are 7 (boy) and 9 (girl). I look forward to hearing from you!

115514 -
modifier supprimer 115540 - Réponse de myriam (France) - 2017-02-21

hello, I am a french teacher in France and i'm looking for a letters exchange from different part of the world. My pupils would have different question about houses, food, dresses, etc. Would you like to write about it? We could exchange somme 'collectiv letters" from our classes (my pupils are 7-9 years old. Thank you! Myriam

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info