Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 115435 - de Laetitia (Polynésie Française) - 2017-02-09
Coll�ge : "Penpals wanted for 10-12 year-old students"

Hello, I'm Laetitia from Tahiti and I teach English to students from 10 to 12. We are a French-speaking country and I would like to start a correspondence between English-speaking students from New Zealand and share our culture and traditions through letters, emails or videos. Anyone interested?

115435 -
modifier supprimer 118628 - Réponse de Gabi (Canada) - 2017-09-24

Hi Laetitia,

I was very happy to find your announcement.

I teach French as a Second Language to 8 classes, ages from 10 to 13, in Canada.

My students are very interested in connecting with French speaking classes around the world to make new friends and to learn about new cultures, traditions and ways of life. I’m sure they would be thrilled to learn about Tahiti!

In case you are interested, please shoot me an email and we’ll connect over Skype or Google Hangouts to discuss details.

Cheers,

Gabi

115435 -
modifier supprimer 117234 - Réponse de Chris (Polynésie Française) - 2017-08-10

Hi Laetitia,

I'm an Australian professor of English at the University in Faa'a, and my daughter, who is 13, is struggling to find friends of her age who want to exchange French for English. Do you have any suggestions? I heard of a woman (Mary? Marie?) based near Tanoa who runs school exchanges between Tahiti and New Zealand, but can't find out how to contact her.

Best regards, Chris

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info