Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 115418 - de Julie (Grande Bretagne) - 2017-02-07
Lyc�e : "Penpals"

Hi there,

I am a teacher in England and I teach teenagers between 14 and 16 years old. I am looking for teachers of similar age students to become penpals with mine.

Please reply soon, my class can't wait to write to you!

115418 -
modifier supprimer 131579 - Réponse de Reme (Espagne) - 2024-03-19

Dear colleague,

My name is Mrs. Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and Bilingualism Coordinator at IES Ben al Jatib High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old. Catholic religion is among our taught subjects.

We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 13-14), so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating and excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. October or May would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.

Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe. We are experienced in exchanges with England, Germany, France and Holland, as well as eTwinning and Erasmus + projects.

If you are interested in, please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Reme Vera Santaella

Deputy Headteacher

Bilingualism Coordinator

IES Ben al Jatib High School(Malaga, Spain)

Email Contact: reme.vera@iesbenaljatib.org

High school website: www.iesbenaljatib.org

115418 -
modifier supprimer 127386 - Réponse de Martine (Belgique) - 2020-01-01

Hello, I'm an English teacher at a secondary school in Belgium. My pupils speak Dutch, their second language is French and their third language is English. Some of them would like to e-mail with English-speaking pupils to improve their English. It would be nice to exchange e-mail addresses. Thank you very much.
Kind regards
Martine

115418 -
modifier supprimer 124660 - Réponse de Laura (Italie) - 2018-11-09

Hi Julie, we would like to be your penpals!!!We are ready to start, please contact me as soon as possible. Our school is located in the Tuscan countryside near Florence and Rome.We are able to host you in the future and let you visit our wonderful countryside...laural@alice.it

115418 -
modifier supprimer 122190 - Réponse de Reme (Espagne) - 2018-06-20

Dear colleague,
Is your school interested in carrying out an exchange of students with a Spanish high school located in Málaga(south coast of Spain)? We can offer nice host families, motivating teachers,excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city. We are experienced in eTwinning and Erasmus projects. Looking forward to hearing from you,
Best regards.
Reme Vera
Email: remeprofe2000@yahoo.es

115418 -
modifier supprimer 120078 - Réponse de elisabeth (Grèce) - 2017-12-04

Hello I am an English teacher from Greece.I am looking for some penpals from Great Britain for my students aged between 12-15
so as to improve their writing skills and learn more about the language they are studying.This WOULD HELP me too,as I haven't worked as an english teacher for almost 14 years!
Thank you and I look forward to your news.(I had to raise my 3 kids)

115418 -
modifier supprimer 119993 - Réponse de Laetitia (Belgique) - 2017-11-26

Hello, I am so happy to read your post. I am an English teacher in Belgium and with my pupils from 14-16 years old we are currently looking for English-speaking penfriends. Let me know if you are interested.

115418 -
modifier supprimer 119454 - Réponse de Victoria (USA) - 2017-10-25

Hello,

I am an instructional aid at Dartmouth Middle School. I have 15-18 students ages 11-14 who are looking for pen pals from around the world. We are ready to write our introduction letters now.

Thank you,
Tori

115418 -
modifier supprimer 119414 - Réponse de Amparo (Espagne) - 2017-10-24

Hi, I am an English teacher in a secondary school in Spain, we would like to keep in touch with you, and who knows if later we could be real pals and attempt an exchange.
waiting for your answer.
Amparo

115418 -
modifier supprimer 119187 - Réponse de Mariachiara (Italie) - 2017-10-13

Hi Julie
I'm an English language teacher in Italy. I have a class of 29 students aged 14-15 who are very keen on learning English, very motivated and friendly. If your class is still available and you think we are a good match, let me know asap. Love, Mariachiara

115418 -
modifier supprimer 118944 - Réponse de Beatriz (Espagne) - 2017-10-04

Hi Julie! My name is Beatriz and I teach english in a beautiful school/high school in Córdoba, north of Andalusia. I am looking for a group of students like yours to share and exchange cultural aspects of their country with my group of students. We'd love to get in touch all along the course and make friends, what is the most important aim.
If you want our students to have fun, get motivated in class and make new foreign friends, please contact me: beatriz.cordoba.navarro@gmail.com

115418 -
modifier supprimer 118484 - Réponse de Bunda Xinkwa (Zambie) - 2017-09-19

I am looking for a penpal friend in UK a teacher of English as iam do a B.A in English & Social Studies

115418 -
modifier supprimer 117919 - Réponse de Abdel (France) - 2017-09-03

Hello,

I teach English to 13-14 y/o in France and I'm looking for penpals in the UK for exchanging letters (French/English), skype meetings if possible, let me know if you're interested, best regards,

Abdel

115418 -
modifier supprimer 117713 - Réponse de Krzysztof (Pologne) - 2017-08-28

Hi, I am a teacher from Poland. I am interested in corresponding and (maybe) exchanging between Polish and English pupils. Looking for your answer.
KK

115418 -
modifier supprimer 117281 - Réponse de Virginie (France) - 2017-08-12

Hello, I am Virginie, from France, Nantes, I am teaching English in a middleschool in the French West coast. My students are 13/14 years old and are looking for penpals from an English speaking country for the 2017-2018 school year :)
We could send letters, e-mails, videos... If you are interested for a cultural sharing, contact us ! mmerivalland@gmail.com
A bientôt :)

115418 -
modifier supprimer 116421 - Réponse de MASEREKA CHARLES (Ouganda) - 2017-06-21

hi friend,greetings from good shepherd school-kirembo.and uganda atlearge.am a teacher teaching pupils between the age of 14-16.i request to be my friend since we share same vocation.thank you .teacher masereka charles.

115418 -
modifier supprimer 116230 - Réponse de Alex (USA) - 2017-05-30

Hello! I'm Alex corella and I'm from Glendale, Arizona. I'm 16 years old and a junior at Deer Valley highschool. I'd love to become a pen pal with any one of your students ! Just let me know (: you can contact me by email alexxrenee317@gmail.com or by phone number 6022149919

115418 -
modifier supprimer 116227 - Réponse de Muziwandile (Zimbabwe) - 2017-05-29

Hi. l am a teacher at Samahuru High School in Zimbabwe. Would love my Form 1 to Form 4 students to connect with your students

115418 -
modifier supprimer 116018 - Réponse de Erin (USA) - 2017-05-11

Hello there,

I am and English/Language Arts teacher in the United States. My students will be in 8th grade between 13-14. I am looking to practice general letter writing but mostly I want students to share perspectives and experiences with students from a different place. I want students to mail handwritten letters but some other internet type of communication might be a possibility too. I think our two needs might work for one another. Please email me to further communicate.

Thank you,

Erin

115418 -
modifier supprimer 116013 - Réponse de Erin (USA) - 2017-05-10

Hello there,

I am and English/Language Arts teacher in the United States. My students will be in 8th grade between 13-14. I am looking to practice general letter writing but mostly I want students to share perspectives and experiences with students from a different place. I want students to mail handwritten letters but some other internet type of communication might be a possibility too. I think our two needs might work for one another. Please email me to further communicate.

Thank you,

Erin

115418 -
modifier supprimer 115876 - Réponse de Claudia (Italie) - 2017-04-13

Hl, my name's Claudia and I teach English as a foreign language to 11-13 year olds here in Italy, in the heart of Tuscany, 20 minutes from Florence, Lucca, Pisa and all our well known cities of art. I would really love my students to correspond with yours about the things you mentioned, while developing their language skills. This could result in a cultural exchange one day, we would be very glad to have you here as our guests. Let me know, Claudia Balli

115418 -
modifier supprimer 115698 - Réponse de Michelle (Malaisie) - 2017-03-12

I don't know if you're still finding penpals for your student or not, but I'm all up for it. And I'm a 14 year old student, in desperate search for a snail mail pen pal. I use English as third language. Please message me if interested.

115418 -
modifier supprimer 115685 - Réponse de Inge (Pays-Bas) - 2017-03-09

Hi Julie, my name is Inge. I am an English teacher in the Netherlands. My students would love to correspond with students from England. It would be an excellent way to improve their language skills. My students are aged 13-15 and some are 16

115418 -
modifier supprimer 115672 - Réponse de Esti (Espagne) - 2017-03-07

Hello!

My name is Esti, I am teaching English as 2L in the North of Spain, in a town called Urnieta. I have approx 40 students that are currently working on diversity and cultures in my English class and we would love to get in contact with English speaking students. They are 11-12 years old and speak Basque and Spanish, both mothertongue.
I would love to get in touch with you!

Cheers,
Esti

115418 -
modifier supprimer 115626 - Réponse de Lucía (Espagne) - 2017-03-03

Hi!
I´m searching for an Exchange family for my kids ( a boy of 16 and a girl of 14). They want to practice English with kids os their age.
It will be great if a couple of kids will be able to come to our house in Madrid to spend two weeks at least this summer and that my kids can go there for a couple of weeks.
Please, if you know some family which could be interested on this Exchange, let me know.

saludos,!

115418 -
modifier supprimer 115605 - Réponse de Baya (France) - 2017-02-27

Hello Julie!

I don't know if you're still looking for penpals, if yes, i am interested.
You can email me in case!

115418 -
modifier supprimer 115480 - Réponse de Jennifer (Allemagne) - 2017-02-14

Hello

I am an english teacher in Germany and i would Love to geht in touch with you! I have 7th graders who would Love to have some pen pals

Hope 2 hear from u

115418 -
modifier supprimer 115429 - Réponse de Lydie (France) - 2017-02-08

Hey Julie
Do you mind answering on my mail address so that it keeps private?
Lydie

115418 -
modifier supprimer 115424 - Réponse de Julie (Grande Bretagne) - 2017-02-08

Hi Lydie,

It would be great to write to your students. We have never done an exchange before but we would be interested. Shall we get our students to start writing to each other now?

If you give me some names I will get my students to write them a letter over the week and then I will post them to you and your students can then reply to our letters. What do you think?

:)

115418 -
modifier supprimer 115421 - Réponse de Lydie (France) - 2017-02-08

Hello Julie,
I'm an English teacher in the Loire Valley looking for a school to partner with next year. That is having our students to meet in real in both country. Would you be interested? Then they might start writing each other right now???
Lydie

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info