Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 115196 - de Alexandra (République Tchèque) - 2017-01-22
: "Looking for penpals"

Hello,
I am an English teacher from the Czech republic and I am looking for penpals for my lovely students. My students are 10-14 years old, they study elementary school of Prague, level of English is A2-B1.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Alex

115196 -
modifier supprimer 115581 - Réponse de Divona (France) - 2017-02-25

Hello,
I am an English teacher from France and I teach 10-14 year old students.
If you ere interested in exchanging mails /letters and organizing school tripso, let me know.
Best regards,
Divona

115196 -
modifier supprimer 115555 - Réponse de Kama (USA) - 2017-02-22

Hi there,
My name is Kama Bergeron and I have 8 Elementary students in California. We live in the USA. They are interested in finding pen pals around the world. I saw your post online and was wondering if you were interested?

Thanks!

115196 -
modifier supprimer 115522 - Réponse de Monika (Pologne) - 2017-02-19

Hi, My name is Monika and I`m an English teacher in a school in the south east part of Poland. I`m looking for schools and their students who would be interested in writing with my pupils (aged: 10-16). My pupils would like to improve their English, learn something about other cultures and also make friends with children, teenagers from other countries. If you are interested, please write:-) Thanks, Monika

115196 -
modifier supprimer 115454 - Réponse de Vida (Lituanie) - 2017-02-10

I`m an English and French teacher in Lithuania. We`re working on a project " Our similarities and differences" and are preparing a questionnaire about students` hobbies, interests, lifestyles in different countries. We`d like to invite your students to take part in the project. Let me know if you`re interested. Thanks.
Best regards

115196 -
modifier supprimer 115359 - Réponse de Lauren (USA) - 2017-02-03

Hi there,

I am a fourth grade teacher from Massachusetts, USA. I am about to start an after school club. I decided to try a penpal club. I have 15 students and I would love to be able to send letters once every two weeks by email. We start next week!

Please let me know if you are interested!

Thank you,
Lauren

115196 -
modifier supprimer 115226 - Réponse de Samantha (USA) - 2017-01-24

Hi!
I am in Humble, Texas, USA. I teach 20 2nd grade students(7-8 year olds). I would love to have them write letters to your class and then maybe skype in May before the end of our school year.

Samantha DiStefano
sdistef@humbleisd.net

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info