Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 115021 - de Heehwa Choi (Corée) - 2017-01-07
Coll�ge : "Looking for teachers or homeshool parents to collaborate on Storypal"

Hello, I am teachers assistant in Busan, Korea. I look for teachers interested in collaborating with Korean teachers in both primary and middle schools. We would like to communicate in English because students have to learn English. However, we want to communicate peers from diverse countries! We would like to collaborate on Storypal together to either co-create something or discuss something. We want to project to have cultural focuses. We can choose broad topics for students and students can pick more specific keywords for themselves. Please feel free to contact me to get connected with English teachers in Korea!! Best and Happy 2017 everyone!

115021 -
modifier supprimer 119978 - Réponse de Youmna (France) - 2017-11-24

Hi im youmna and I come from France, we are looking for Korean pen friends because we have a club at school about Korean culture so we'd like to interact with you and maybe even visit your country 👌

115021 -
modifier supprimer 116407 - Réponse de wade (Australie) - 2017-06-20

G'day!
My Year 3 students from Eumundi, QLD, Australia are looking for penpals! We would love the opportunity to communicate via postal letters. I would like to begin in mid July and finish in late November 2017. We would like to write to another primary school and for the students to have a specific student that they are writing to. We have 27 students in our class so your class will need to have a similar number in order for this to work ( Some students can have 2 penpals if needed).
Please make contact with me to discuss this idea and to get writing!!!
Wade- wsmit108@eq.edu.au

115021 -
modifier supprimer 116076 - Réponse de Chloe (Corée) - 2017-05-17

Hi!
I am the native English teacher in Asan, and was wondering if your class was still interested in exchanging emails with my students. My students are in elementary school, grade 4 and 5. The pen pal exhcange would be for my advanced school students (19 students).
Please email me if you are interested.
Thank you.

115021 -
modifier supprimer 115762 - Réponse de Zeynep (Turquie) - 2017-03-20

MERHABA :) KORECEMÝ GELÝÞTÝRMEME YARDIM EDEBÝLÝR MÝSÝNÝZ ?

115021 -
modifier supprimer 115674 - Réponse de Sakinah (Malaisie) - 2017-03-08

Greetings Hee Hwa Choi,
I'm Miss Sakinah, from Malaysia. I would love to collaborate in a cross culture project. Do you mind if we exchange the details? I already have my proposal ready too. Hope to hear from you soon.

115021 -
modifier supprimer 115184 - Réponse de Marie-Eve (Pérou) - 2017-01-21

Hi!
I'm Marie-Eve. I'm French and I teach English in the Franco-Peruvian school of Lima, Peru.
I'm looking for pen pals for my pupils.
We'd like to exchange in English about our daily life and about our country (depending on the level of the group we choose). This year I'll have many different age groups so we might be able to work something out.
When does your school year begin?
I hope to hear from you soon.
Marie-Eve.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info