Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 115000 - de Debora (Suisse) - 2017-01-04
: "pencils around the world"

Hello everybody

I am a primary teacher in Switzerland. My kids are 6th graders and I would like them to have a better view of other cultures. Also I like them to practice their english and to have a reason why they have to write in english.
I have 21 kids but I have 4 kids who work in a couple. So it would be great to find a class with 19kids. But of course I could arrange other couples if you don't have enough pupils.
I would love to have a frequent mail exchange. This class is going to leave to Secondary school. If we start in January we would have about 7 months. I imagine to have 1 or 2 exchanges in a month. Maybe we could even arrange a skype session.

I'm very looking forward to hear of you.
debora.frei@schule-schwerzenbach.ch

Kind regards
Debora

115000 -
modifier supprimer 115277 - Réponse de Laura (Espagne) - 2017-01-30

Hello! I'm an English Teacher from Girona, Catalunya. I work in an academy and I only have 3 students, aged 9-10, but I am very interested in finding some penpals for them.
Their names are Nora, Roger (they are twins!) and Miquel. They speak Catalan and Spanish.
If you want to contact us, it will be a pleasure!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info