Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 114985 - de Scarlette (Corée) - 2017-01-03
: "English Penpals for 4th graders(snail,email,Skype...etc)"

Hello, I am a teacher of 6 children who are aged from 2-4th graders.
We teach them English and they are in the Kindergarten process of learning.
We would like to give our students the opportunity to learn different cultures around the world through similar aged friends.
Please contact if your group is interested in exchanging english mails(snail, emails, or even Skype!) with Korean students.

Thank you.

114985 -
modifier supprimer 124145 - Réponse de Adriana (USA) - 2018-10-06

Hi Scarlette, my name is Adriana, im currently working on a community service project where im gonna be teaching about 15-20 elementary school kids who all know english and are eager to learn about Korean language and culture! I know this ad was poster a year ago, but i was wondering if you would still be intrested.

114985 -
modifier supprimer 120289 - Réponse de Elizabeth (USA) - 2017-12-20

Hi!

I teach third grade here in Texas, USA. I am currently looking for a class for my students to write letters to. I would love for them to learn about different cultures at the same time. Please let me know if you are interested.

114985 -
modifier supprimer 116075 - Réponse de Chloe (Corée) - 2017-05-17

Hi!
I read your message and though it is slightly dated, I was wondering if your class was still interested in exchanging pen pals with my students. My students are in grades 4 and 5. English speaking level is about 2nd grade.
Would you be interested?

114985 -
modifier supprimer 115556 - Réponse de Kama (USA) - 2017-02-22

Hi there,
My name is Kama Bergeron and I have 8 Elementary students in California. We live in the USA and speak English. They are interested in finding pen pals around the world. I saw your post online and was wondering if you were interested?

Thanks!

114985 -
modifier supprimer 115519 - Réponse de edy (Maroc) - 2017-02-19

hi
Im Moroccan guy
pleas help me for learn English language

114985 -
modifier supprimer 115486 - Réponse de Kelsey (USA) - 2017-02-15

Hello! I am a Kindergarten teacher in America. I am going to be reading a book to my students in 2 weeks called "Dear Juno" by Soyung Pak. It is about a boy from America, and his grandmother from Korea who send each other pictures and letters to show their culture and where they live. I am looking for a primary grade class to possibly receive and send letters/emails, and even skype with! Please let me know!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info