Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 114760 - de Ludmyla (Ukraine) - 2016-12-10
: "penpals for students"

I'm a teacher of English from Ukraine. I'm looking for snail mail penpals for a group of ten 13 years old students. I think of writing letters and doing a project connected with culture. If you're interested use my e-mail moiraine00@gmail.com.

114760 -
modifier supprimer 115894 - Réponse de Truman (USA) - 2017-04-17

Hello,
My name is Truman Crystal and I work at the Episcopal School of Los Angeles, our students would love to communicate with your students. Please provide if possible the address in which your school resides. Then provide the basic profile, (name and gender) of the group of students and our pupils can communicate! Thank you so much and I look forward to having our students converse. Please have the children write about their hobbies, favorite movies, colors, and foods etc. Then send all of the letters to 126 South Irving Blvd. 90004, Los Angeles, California, USA. Thank you and I hope our schools have a long partnership!

Sincerely,
Truman Crystal

114760 -
modifier supprimer 115335 - Réponse de Ludmyla (Ukraine) - 2017-02-01

Hi, Levi!
I've got 10 students of Grade 8 (13-14 years old) who'd like to penpal with your students. Could you give me more detales about your students?

Keep in touch -
Ludmyla

114760 -
modifier supprimer 115320 - Réponse de levi (Kenya) - 2017-02-01

greetings from kenya africa we are a kenyan school from nairobi kenya our school and students woul;d like to penpal with you to learn your cultures and lifestyles and also improve english language

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info