Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 114587 - de EDIMO (Chine) - 2016-11-24
Coll�ge : "EDUCATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS"

Its my honour to come before this medium to request those who are intrested in corresponding with the Chinese kids to improve on their chinese and help them speak english then you are at the right place to contact me.my email is' tenjoh.palvin@yahoo.com and we can also get in touch via skype and edimofy1 is my skype address, lets exchange languages and see how interesting it looks like.they are kids of 7-11years old kids.Especially those who are native speakers from AMERICA,UK,CANADA,AUSTRALIA are highly welcome.we also needs correspondance from other universities willing to come here for exchange program.hope to hear from you all.

114587 -
modifier supprimer 120951 - Réponse de Yoyo (Chine) - 2018-02-24

I am a Chinese girl. I am 13 years old. I like English very much, so I want to make a pen Pal can help me learn English, this is my E-mail: 3407381039 @qq.com. My QQ account number is 3407381039, I don't know if you have the QQ this social software, all in all, QQ is very popular in China. Or, you can add my WeChat account number: w268439715, which is also very popular in China. If you have neither QQ nor WeChat, just add my email account! Thank you very much!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info