Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 113480 - de Jennifer (Japon) - 2016-09-28
: "Christmas Cards exchange for my japanese students"

Hello everyone!

I'm teaching English in Japan, and for Christmas I was thinking about doing a Christmas cards exchange with another school if possible!
It would be great for my students to be able to use English in real life situation, and they would be so excited to get answers!
I'm planning to make them do the cards around middle December, and to send them at the end ofthe month. Then, my students would wait for yours to reply to them. In January or even February is okay!

I teach 3 different grades in a big school, so that would be many students... I have approx. 40 students per class, and 7 classes per grade (except 2nd grade which have 8).

First graders are aged 11-12, second graders 12-13 and third graders 13-14.

Of course if you can exchange with only one grade, my first graders for example, I'd be so happy. I know it's already so many students... So I need a teacher/teachers who got many classes too...

Native countries are the best, but other countries are welcome too!As for the age, it's ok if your students are younger than mine, since in Japan students' level of English is not so high.

I really hope to hear from you soon!
Please contact me at jennifer.cabotse#wanadoo.fr (just replace # by @)

Thank you!!

113480 -
modifier supprimer 116008 - Réponse de Shannon (USA) - 2017-05-08

I am a Social Studies teacher in the United States. I would be very interest in pairing with you for a letter exchange. We are an urban school, majority African American and Hispanic.

113480 -
modifier supprimer 115115 - Réponse de Lenny (Réunion) - 2017-01-16

Hello, nice to meet you, I'm a french girl who lives in Reunion Island(That is a french department , we call that a DOM-TOM or a DROM ). I'm 15. I saw your post on the forum. And I'm very interested to talk with you all and share culture, etc. I'm in an EsL class too and I have a good english level. I was certified by Cambridge University of my B1 level. Japaneese is one of my favorite languages and I'm trying to learning it. I can talk by email , skype, discordapp, etc! I want to have many japaneese friends! Too I can help in English or French and maybe creole if you want! Thanks for reading! I hope you will respond! Have a nice day!

113480 -
modifier supprimer 114778 - Réponse de Aline (France) - 2016-12-14

Hi ! I teach English in a French middle school to 6th grades (11-12 years old) ; we have 125 pupils in 5 classes ; As part of our curriculum, we try and write a letter to a foreign penpal to introduce ourselves, and if it goes well, we can also write other letters about our daily life and holidays…
Would you be interested ? I know you don't have as many pupils as we do but it doesn't matter .
Please let me know if you are so we can start ASAP .
Best regards and best wishes for 2017 !
Aline

113480 -
modifier supprimer 114194 - Réponse de Christy (USA) - 2016-10-29

HI,
I teach 1st grade am am looking for pen pals for them in Japan. Please let me know if you are interested asap. I would like to start ASAP.

113480 -
modifier supprimer 113516 - Réponse de Jennifer (Japon) - 2016-09-29

Hello Brigitte!

Thank you for replying so fast! I am very happy about your kind offer.

Though, I don't know if it's really possible for your students to do this regarding their number? If for example you agree to do the exchange with my second graders, it means your students will get cards from 7 classes... So it means that for 19 students, you will receive about 255 cards...
If you answer everyone, then each of your student would have to write about 13 cards!
Of course I can tell my students that not everybody will get an answer. But still, it would be like writing minimum 8 cards per student for you...
I'm really sorry, but I can't do it in only some of my classes... If I leave some classes out, they will feel very sad, so I have to make all 7 classes participate. And I want every student to use English and participate by making a card.
I know it's really not convenient and I'm sorry about it. If you are still interested and willing to do it, then I'm waiting for your message! If not, I totally understand, I just have too many students ;)
By the way, it's really fun, because I'm French! Are you too? If so, we can communicate in French! Also, Brigitte is my mother's name (really)...
Take care!

113480 -
modifier supprimer 113481 - Réponse de Brigitte (France) - 2016-09-28

Hello Jennifer

I teach English in a French Junior High school near Bordeaux.
I have a class of 19 Grade 8 pupils that would love to write to Japanese students and of course would be delighted to send a Xmas card to yours.

I hope you will write back soon!

Brigitte

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info