Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 113286 - de Thandeka (Afrique du Sud) - 2016-09-21
: "cultural exchange"

i am a teacher at a high school in South Africa. My learners are interested in cultural exchange with learners from school around the world. we would like to meet teachers and students

kind regards
Thandeka Sibya

113286 -
modifier supprimer 125190 - Réponse de Brogan (USA) - 2019-01-21

Hello,

I have about 90 students who will be studying British Lit this year. We are about to read Heart of Darkness and would very much like to collaborate with another class. We will be discussing Colonization and Identity.

113286 -
modifier supprimer 124193 - Réponse de Jamiey Mercer (USA) - 2018-10-09

Hello my name is Jamiey and I am the founder and president of an organization on my University campus and I am looking for younger students for my members to start a pen pal / mentoring program with. If you interested or have any more questions please email me and I would love to hear some of the ideas you have as well as sharing some of my ideas with you Thank you hope to hear from you soon

113286 -
modifier supprimer 123378 - Réponse de Gwen (France) - 2018-09-05

Good morning,
I teach English in a school in France and we are currently studying the histroy of South Africa and we would like to have some contacts with people from South Africa.

We would love to corresponde by email and ask you many questions
Thank you very much in advance
Gwenaelle Dénécé

113286 -
modifier supprimer 119027 - Réponse de Asta (Lituanie) - 2017-10-07

Hi , if you are still interested to find pen pals for your students 15-18 years old, please contact me. Our students in Lithuania are rather good at ESL, so would be nice to have a "snail mail", online and emails on different topics. Asta

113286 -
modifier supprimer 115304 - Réponse de levi (Kenya) - 2017-02-01

greetings from kenya africa we are a kenyan school from nairobi kenya our school and students woul;d like to penpal with you to learn your cultures and lifestyles and also improve english language

113286 -
modifier supprimer 114368 - Réponse de Gönül (Turquie) - 2016-11-09

Hello, I'm an English teacher in Turkey and looking for exchange students for my high school students so that they can improve their English language and have fun.My students are motivated and eager to meet people around the world.Please write to me if you're interested in.
My mail: blondie8506@hotmail.com

113286 -
modifier supprimer 113612 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2016-10-02

i! We are French and I teach English to 14-15 years old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris and our school web site is wonderful have a look!sainteclotilde.net .
Please let me know if your are interested so that we can start ASAP.

113286 -
modifier supprimer 113428 - Réponse de Mariaje (Espagne) - 2016-09-26

Hi! My name is Mariaje and I'm a teacher of English language at a high school in Spain. My students are aged 12-17 and I will be pleased to having a cultural exchange with yours. Please, if you are also interested, contact me!

Hope to get your reply soon!!!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info