Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 112918 - de Nalini (Australie) - 2016-09-11
: "Pen pal and exchange in Italian and English"

Hi all,
I'm an Italian teacher in Perth, Australia. I'm looking for a school to set up a pen pal experience for my students of grade 8 and 9 (13-15 years old) in Italian and/or English.
I'm also looking for a school interested to came to Australia for an an exchange.
Next year I will bring my students to Italy.
Looking forward to hear from you :)

112918 -
modifier supprimer 124759 - Réponse de Salvo (Italie) - 2018-11-17

Hi I come from Italy and I would very much like to have a penfriend in Australia in order to improve english and writing letters thanks 😉 I am 20 yrs old.

112918 -
modifier supprimer 120164 - Réponse de Giulia (Italie) - 2017-12-08

Hi, I teach English to students aged 12-14, in Italy. We are learning about Australia and we would be very happy if we could find pen pals to have new friends and speak about our different countries.

112918 -
modifier supprimer 119884 - Réponse de deveau (Réunion) - 2017-11-20

Good morning
We are teachers from Reunion Island, a French department in the Indian Ocean. I have come across your ad saying that you were looking for an exchange with a high school. We would like to organize a two week schooltrip to Australia for our students in October, 2019. We would like them to discover the Australian culture and lifestyle as well as to improve their communication skills. To achieve our goal, we need to find an Australian partner high school and Australian host families. Our students are aged between 15 and 17. French is their native language and English is their first language.Please let us know if you are interested
We are looking forward to your reply

112918 -
modifier supprimer 115958 - Réponse de Nalini (Italie) - 2017-04-27

Ciao Francesca,
can you leave your email adress so it will easier to keep in touch with you?

Nalini

112918 -
modifier supprimer 115953 - Réponse de Francesca (USA) - 2017-04-25

Hi Nalini,
I'm Francesca, an Italian teacher in Puerto Rico. My students are bilingual (English and Spanish) and they are learning Italian.
I teach 7-12 grade, but I would focus only on my 8-9th graders (they are enrolled in Italian 1).
I'm afraid I won't be able to do an exchange program with Australia (I'm taking students to Italy next year as well), but our students' communication in the target language will still be beneficial.
I also know that it is almost the end of the school year, but why not "test it out" now?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Francesca

112918 -
modifier supprimer 115433 - Réponse de Sónia (Portugal) - 2017-02-08

Hello there!
My name is Sónia and I am an English teacher in Portugal.
I am currently starting an E-pal project with my 10th-grade students to improve communication skills and develop some intercultural awareness. I was wondering if your students would be interested in exchanging mail with mines!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Sónia

112918 -
modifier supprimer 114337 - Réponse de Elhuane (France) - 2016-11-08

Hello,

We are french students in a high school named Lycée Pierre d'Aragon, in Muret (Toulouse, south-west of France). We would like to organize an exchange with our teacher in an english speaking country. We could communicate with your students in english and we would like our exchange to end-up with a trip in your country (and we would host you as well). Would you be interested ? Thank you.

112918 -
modifier supprimer 113900 - Réponse de Laura Negroni (Italie) - 2016-10-14

Hi, nice to meet you!! I teach English to teenagers aged 14-16 in a Grammar school and am very interested in having a partnership with your school. Can you please let me know your students' age? We live in Treviso, close to Venice. Looking forward to your quick reply, warm regards
Laura Negroni

112918 -
modifier supprimer 113597 - Réponse de Ernesta (Italie) - 2016-10-02

Hi Nalini,
I am am English teacher and I work in an Italian Middle School. I am interested in starting an epals project with my classes, in particular with my third year students. They are 19 boys and girls aged 13-14 years old. We would like to exchange letters, emails and if possible short audios/videos about life and culture in our country.
We might write both in English and in Italian.
(What I find difficult is to arrange an exchange visit in Australia).
If you think we are the school you were looking for, please contact me and we will define everything in details.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Ernesta

112918 -
modifier supprimer 112954 - Réponse de Nalini (Italie) - 2016-09-12

Hi,
I am sorry but I would prefer students who study Italian so my kids can improve their second language.

112918 -
modifier supprimer 112926 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2016-09-11

Hi! We are French and I teach English to 14-15 years old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris and our school web site is wonderful have a look!sainteclotilde.net .
Please let me know if your are interested so that we can start ASAP.
Today is back to school in France, so to everyone,good Back to School!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info