Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 112691 - de Tracey (Nouvelle Zélande) - 2016-09-04
: "Kindergarten Children looking for Sister Kindergarten/Pre School 2-5yrs"

Hi everyone, our Kindergarten (children aged 2-5yrs) are looking for another Centre to exchange drawings and information on their country. Our children are from a rural setting and our Kindergarten has a roll of 20 Children. We are really interested in learning about a new culture and country and would be excited to send information about our own culture. Our Kindergarten is rural and we have no internet so we are looking to exchange letter via the postal system.
If your pre-K or daycare centre or Kindergarten is interested please feel free to contact me so we can exchange information. Thanks Tracey

112691 -
modifier supprimer 115263 - Réponse de tam (Grande Bretagne) - 2017-01-27

Good afternoon,
we are a day nursery and we like to be penfriends you and we are happy to exchange letters and drawings.
many thanks

112691 -
modifier supprimer 113992 - Réponse de Randi (USA) - 2016-10-20

Hello,

I am the parent of a lovely 4 year old (soon to be 5 year old) girl, Victoria. Victoria is home-schooled and eager to make new friends, especially friends from far away who she can learn interesting new things from! We hope that she can correspond with your class. She would be so excited to receive a letter from you!

Please let us know if you are interested at vslearningplace@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Randi

112691 -
modifier supprimer 112925 - Réponse de Diep (Japon) - 2016-09-11

Hello Tracey. I'm teaching English in Kindergartern in Japan. I'm looking for a kinder or school to do our exchange culture project. Please send me email.
Looking forward to heard from you soon.
Diep Shiota.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info