Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 111649 - de Amy (Corée) - 2016-07-13
: "Hi:)"

Hello:)
I'm a leader of culture exchanging club in Tanbang Middle school, which is located in South Korea. We have 25 wonderful students in our club, and we're all in 8~9 grade. We'd like to share our culture with many other countries to broad our sights and inform about our country. Let's talk about foods, tourist spots, music....etc.
We want to share cultures with many countries! We don't care if your class is big or small, age low or high.
Just contact with your passion!

111649 -
modifier supprimer 129138 - Réponse de Haddy (Ghana) - 2021-07-23

Hello my name is Haddy and I'd like to learn with you 😊

111649 -
modifier supprimer 125692 - Réponse de Leanne (Australie) - 2019-05-29

Hi. My daughter and her friends (my students) are huge K-pop fans and would love to have penpals in South Korea. If you are interested in having some penpals aged 12-15 in a small rural town in Australia, could you please message me at the above email address?
Thanks, we'd love to hear from you.

111649 -
modifier supprimer 115100 - Réponse de Lenny (Réunion) - 2017-01-16

Hello, nice to meet you, I\'m a french girl who lives in Reunion Island. I saw your post on the forum. And I\'m very interested to talk with you all and share culture, etc. Korean is my favorite language and I\'m trying to learn it. Too I can help in English or French and maye creole if you want! Thanks for reading! I hope you will respond! Have a nice day!

111649 -
modifier supprimer 112367 - Réponse de Donald Danquah (Ghana) - 2016-08-24

Hello!
I am the Board Chairman of Mount Olivet Methodist Academy, which is a Junior High School up to the 9th class. Students ages from 6-15years. The School is located in Accra the capital city of Ghana.We are interested to twin up with a school in the Republic of South Korea for exchange programs in any of the following; culture, tourism, robotics, science education, choreography, arts,English/Korean languages etc.
Please let us hear from you if you are interested.
Thank you.

111649 -
modifier supprimer 112183 - Réponse de Béatrice (France) - 2016-08-17

Hello
My name is Béatrice and I teach 10 years old students next to Paris (france). I am looking for classroooms from around the world to discover other countries, cultures... if you accept we will send you a letter to talk about us, our country (with photos, cards...) and you will send a letter back. We can write in french and english.
Let me know if you are interested (beatrice_srdoc@hotmail.com)

Béatrice

111649 -
modifier supprimer 112006 - Réponse de nadia (France) - 2016-08-08

Bonjour Nada,

Je suis professeure de français en France. Je recherche une classe pour échanger avec mes 20 élèves de 6ème âgés de 10 à 11 ans.
Si tu es intéressée, contacte-moi car ta boîte mai est invalide.
Merci
Nadia

111649 -
modifier supprimer 111699 - Réponse de Anne (Irlande) - 2016-07-18

Hi. Your club sounds great and I am trying to set up something similar for my geography students aged 11/12.we would be interested in comparing lifestyles, culture etc. How were you thinking about corresponding?

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info