Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 111352 - de Huili (Chine) - 2016-06-25
: "looking for English speakers to be penpals with Chinese students age 11-14"

Hi, I am a seventh grade English teacher in a Chinese Middle school. My students age 12-13, I teach two classes English, and I have a total of 87 students.Their English are very poor. Now 17of them are eager to have international pen-pals and exchange knowledge of cultures, as well as practice their writing and literacy skills.They're going to have a very long summer vacation. I would like my students to learn more about the culture of similar aged students from another country. and trying to make a penpal is their homework. so I need your help. could you send your students' e-mail address to me? and I will collect my students' address soon, and send them to you. I look forward to hearing from you! My e-mail is: jinghuili1985@163.com.

111352 -
modifier supprimer 125262 - Réponse de Laura (USA) - 2019-02-01

Hello!

I am looking for pen pals for my middle school science class. We are starting to learn about weather and I would love for our kids to be able to share how their lifestyles are affected by weather and air quality. Let me know if this is something you are interested in. I have 114 students. Thank you.

111352 -
modifier supprimer 120874 - Réponse de eloi (France) - 2018-02-18

Bonjour, je souhaite établir une correspondance épistolaire entre mes collégiens (6e, 4e) et une classe en Chine. Mon établissement est basé tout près du Mont Saint Michel, en Normandie. Seriez-vous intéressé ?
Cordialement
Eloi

111352 -
modifier supprimer 119448 - Réponse de Tori (USA) - 2017-10-25

Hello,

I am an instructional aid at Dartmouth Middle School. I have 15-18 students ages 11-14 who are looking for pen pals from around the world. We are ready to write our introduction letters now.

Thank you,
Tori

111352 -
modifier supprimer 115656 - Réponse de semih (Turquie) - 2017-03-05

hi I have 3 students age 12 in 7th grade like yours. And I want to find penpals to my students. If you are still interested, please contact with me via my e-mail '' frageandquestion@hotmail.com'' we would be happy to hear good news from you.
Sincerely

111352 -
modifier supprimer 113955 - Réponse de Janet (USA) - 2016-10-18

Dear Huili,

Nihao...

My children are home educated and would find it very interesting to correspond by post if that sounds fun to you. One daughter is 11 and has had good experiences with meeting people of Chinese origin here... including study of Kung Fu

Our location is the Rocky Mountains area of the United States.

Please if you are able to and willing to respond at your earliest convenience to the idea.

Thank you for your time... xie xie...

Sincerely,
Janet

111352 -
modifier supprimer 112900 - Réponse de Mark (USA) - 2016-09-10

Greetings-

I am currently a middle school geography teacher seeking to form a classroom cultural exchange with schools from other countries? If you are interested, perhaps we could partner our kids and share letters/videoes that would be beneficial for both of our students. Have a great school year, and hope to hear from you.

M. Ziaja

111352 -
modifier supprimer 112860 - Réponse de Marta (Espagne) - 2016-09-09

Are you only interested in emails? We can't use email. We can only do snail mail, if you are interested in traditional exchange I can tell my students. But if you need to use computer then we are not your option. I am going to look for more possible exchanges in case ours is not possible. But if you are interested in this with a little town from the south of Spain, please let me know.
Yours faithfully.

Marta Garrido.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info